BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IH wrenchin

BigRigg

Y-Block King
Still busy. I haven't been able to get anything done. Man, April 16th can't get here soon enough!:hammer:

BigRigg

Y-Block King
I bet you are ready for that to get here can't wait to see some more progress on that Scout.

AD
all the nice weather has been torture! All I want to do is get out there. I think the next project is to put power steering and disc brakes in pumpkin. All that manual steering and brakes pulls years off my life every time I drive it!

BO185

Y-Block King
Powder coated my travelette inner fenders and core support. Hope to start putting it back together this week!! The color is Satin Black.
10367178_1012084278847023_5767570622611857444_n.jpg

12799348_1012084292180355_498628325390307614_n.jpg

BO185

Y-Block King
Wow... That looks great man...
Thanks the powder laid down nice. I did the core support as well. Also did all the motor accessory brackets.

My lower valance needs repainted to but I am going to blast it and powdercoat it as a primer then shoot the paint over the top of it.

Arkansas Dave

High Wheeler
well I hope to get some more done this weekend I'm going to try to drain the oil Friday and start putting in seals and gaskets. I do have to go first and pick up some plumbing parts I need to replace in the house but shouldn't take long. I also want to do more cleaning and block painting . More to come

AD

Arkansas Dave

High Wheeler
Didn't get much done this weekend my BP was up and been feeling lousy so been trying to get that down and rest up a little.

AD

BO185

Y-Block King
I got one inner fender mounted. Also got my oil cooler mounted.
IMG_0431.jpg

Also installed the loadstar straight down style filter housing, it'll make oil changes WAY easier.
IMG_0430.jpg

Also got my sanden compressor mounted. I also plan to do my hydroboost swap now since he drivers inner fender is out and might as well just do it.

Ready to get the thing back on the road!!

Mater

Farmall Cub
I got one inner fender mounted. Also got my oil cooler mounted.
IMG_0431.jpg

Also installed the loadstar straight down style filter housing, it'll make oil changes WAY easier.
IMG_0430.jpg

Also got my sanden compressor mounted. I also plan to do my hydroboost swap now since he drivers inner fender is out and might as well just do it.

Ready to get the thing back on the road!!
Oil cooler? And straight down oil filter? Ummm...can I install this in my 304 motor? What is the pros and cons of the oil cooler? Lastly, where can one find the upgrades you did?

BO185

Y-Block King
Oil cooler? And straight down oil filter? Ummm...can I install this in my 304 motor? What is the pros and cons of the oil cooler? Lastly, where can one find the upgrades you did?
The cooler fits any SV and the straight down style oil filter housing does as well. The problem is clearance. It will fit a D-truck not sure on the Scout the cooler itself is pretty thick so that moves the filter out couple of inches. And you would have to watch oil filter clearance as well straight down. There was also a straight back style used on combines.

BO185

Y-Block King
Also added a bung to my PS reservoir for the hydroboost return. No tee's needed!!

1923899_1021523771236407_6482175758263597856_n.jpg

1690158_1021523754569742_2106095844123326686_n.jpg

Powder coated gloss black

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

BigRigg

Y-Block King
Hey Guys,
We had a really nice weekend! I was cooped up, but what did you guys do? Please post up, so some of us less fortunate can live vicariously through your project!:beer: