BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I put 100,000 miles on

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

Jeff Jamison

Lives in an IH Dealership
I put 100,000 miles on the 392 in my travelette this week,20 years,2 body replacements,and 4 years ago put the engine in a different truck.The engine has a strange taping noise since the day I got it.But it runs great,never thought I would put that many miles on it.
Jeff

mrendos

Farmall Cub
I remember a ride with that 392, sure made me want one, congrats on the feat ,how are the other in in the herd doing,

Jeff Jamison

Lives in an IH Dealership
All are still running,just some small issues.My daughters needs a steering box and some shims ,that's the next project,then steel doors for my wifes and paint.

mrendos

Farmall Cub
Well if you ever want to put a work day together I am in, also keep me in mind if you want to sell those glass doors,

pedey6

Farmall Cub
Jeff I know your usually at the Nationals , let me know if there's any parts your looking for . Down here in southern Indiana the bone yards are a pickers paradise for IH vehicles and usually cheap.