BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to become a member of TVB

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

Tucker H

Farmall Cub
Glad to be here, and now that i think of it, i might have someone that does not know of this site, and i think he might be a good member ill have to get hold of him after i return home.

TNSportTop

Farmall Cub
I live in Knoxville in the Tennessee valley and Levi works on my stuff.
Daniel Edds Powell, TN 1963 parts scout 1965 project 1966 project 1967 sport top almost done 1969 i drove to high school project, 1970 aristocrat project almost ready for paint. live 15 minutes from Windrock parking lot. I'm usually at Levi's place most weekends. Count me in if you ever come to this side of the Plateau. IHscout80@aol.com

stageman

Farmall Cub
What's up guys. My name is Frank Dodd. I'd love to be a part of TVB. I am from Huntingdon, TN (west Tennessee). I have PM'd Mr. Anthony. My DD is a 71 Scout II. It is D44 SOA, recently added high steer, 4.88's, arb locked, and power disc brakes (with phone help from Levi and axles by Doug Scott). THANKS. This IH is my baby. Sets on 35's. around here its known as my concrete cowboy. Hahahaha. Scared to wheel it much because dont wanna dent/scratch her up. So, if y'all could stand a west Tennesseean, count me in.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 7

crazyeight

Farmall Cub
Hi Frank, glad to see you here and very glad to have you as a TVB'er! Hope you can make the meet and greet today!!

A-Bear

Farmall Cub
My name is Jason Hebert (pronounced A-Bear). I grew up in Massachusetts but have lived in Tennessee since 2003. Brentwood TN is home for me and my family. I have a 1975 Scout II that Doug Scott has helping me bring back to life. I would like to become a member of the Tennessee Valley Binders if you are willing to admit a reformed Yankee into the group. I look forward to meeting each of you.

Anthony Weigant

Farmall Cub
My name is Jason Hebert (pronounced A-Bear). I grew up in Massachusetts but have lived in Tennessee since 2003. Brentwood TN is home for me and my family. I have a 1975 Scout II that Doug Scott has helping me bring back to life. I would like to become a member of the Tennessee Valley Binders if you are willing to admit a reformed Yankee into the group. I look forward to meeting each of you.

If we can accept J.J., we can welcome a reformed Yankee no problem.

Besides, there are other Yanks in our midst. And we keep J.J. around because his wife is cool. :D

Welcome aboard!

Send me your email in a pm and I'll ad you to the mailing list for updates and other junk that most others just spam.

And post up pics of your Scout in the other thread. We loves us some pics!

cbsquidss

Farmall Cub
Located here in Lenoir City, with my 1977 Traveler - have had this IH since the mid '90s and really want to get it back on the road. Someday.... Thanks all Jay

BTW, Has anyone seen my old Scout running around? It was a 74 (I think) Scout 2, Tan, and I added a heavy winch bumper that tied into the frame and extended out a foot, 3" capped tube, with 1 - 1.5" brush guard. Just wondering - I came back from a submarine patrol around 1993 and the wife had sold it. As Eddie Murphy said, "I'm so glad the b/%h is gone."

In NY state and starting to fall apart
attachment.php

View image in gallery

Where did the body go?
attachment.php

View image in gallery

Thank God I bought the FG tub and other parts before KENTROL checked out
attachment.php

View image in gallery

Last edited:

Anthony Weigant

Farmall Cub
Welcome to the peanut gallery.....er......Tennessee Valley Binders!
Thank you for your service, and my sympathies for the welcome home gift.

I havent seen a Scout like that here in middle Tennesse, but you never know, it may reveal itself one day.

send me an email addy in a pm, and ill add you to the list for newsletters and assorted what-not.

tlannom

Farmall Cub
I'd like to join the TVB as well. I have a 79 Scout II that I bought last year. I live in Franklin, TN (just south of Nashville). This is my first Scout; however, my wife's grandfather use to own an International Harvester dealership outside of Chicago.

Thanks,

Tony

Anthony Weigant

Farmall Cub
Hey, thanks for playing along!

Looks like there a few folks signing up here as of late. For that, I'd say we're due for another meet and greet. Due to unpredictable weather, and this swap meet I do in February, let's do something in March. It's my turn so I'll host. More details and another thread to follow.

For all the new guys and gals, send me a pm with a good email address. I'll add you to my list and you'll get a whole new realm of spam.

J.J.

Lives in an IH Dealership
Hey, thanks for playing along!

Looks like there a few folks signing up here as of late. For that, I'd say we're due for another meet and greet. Due to unpredictable weather, and this swap meet I do in February, let's do something in March. It's my turn so I'll host. More details and another thread to follow.

For all the new guys and gals, send me a pm with a good email address. I'll add you to my list and you'll get a whole new realm of spam.

Hey Tony,
congrats on joining! I look forward to meeting you soon, sounds like at TTP's house in March :D

JJ in TN

jferrell

Farmall Cub
Jackie Ferrell
926 West Washington Avenue
Jonesboro, AR 72401
870 761-3101

What exactly is a meat and greet? Any event in west tn, east ar, north ms, or southeast mo?

J.J.

Lives in an IH Dealership
Hey Jackie,
welcome to the crazy. We are going to have a Meat and Greet here in a couple of weeks in Castalian Springs TN (east and slightly north of Nashville). PM me if you would like to attend. It is where we all get together, hang out, work on rigs, etc.

JJ in TN