BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Identifying IH Freezer

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

bcuster

Farmall Cub
Hate to ask this question, but this one's coming up for auction, so I don't have access to see it until auction day. Anyone know what model this is? Looks to be in amazing shape, and described as a working unit.
612332892_fl.jpeg
612332900_fl.jpeg

scout2000

Lives in an IH Dealership
I don't know the model. Wish I did.

Its a great looking freezer.

Fingers crossed you get it. If you do, please follow up and share info and new pics on your new treasure!

jeff campbell

Staff member
4-FC, 1947... The 1st line of ( 3 ) freezers. May have been repainted. The bottom Kick panel is black from factory. Smallest of 3. 4.2 cu.ft.

Last edited:

bcuster

Farmall Cub
4-FC, 1947... The 1st line of ( 3 ) freezers. May have been repainted. The bottom Kick panel is black from factory. Smallest of 3. 4.2 cu.ft.
I was thinking that's vinyl trim like what's under the cabinets - not the kick panel. Do you have a pic of the 3 freezers? Thanks for the model number - I'll have to Google a little deeper.