BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HCB 2013 Binder Bash - April 20th

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

Do you want a Judged Show at the bash

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Overall Champion

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Best Outfitted

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Most Wild

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Best Stock

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mark Aycock

High Wheeler
Are there any steep trails on the 1 and 2 numbered trails? I'm doing the Michael Mayben mods to my carb. If these work out well then the Scout should do well at the Rendezvous with a change of jets for altitude.

Tres03

Binder Driver
There are some pretty steep trails and some that are not steep at all, you will find just about any type of trail you could want to find out there. Mild to wild.

Tres03

Binder Driver
Hey guys, we are a just weeks away from the deadline cut off for shirt orders. Please start letting me know how many and what sizes you want. Don't be left out and be the only one with out one. You don't want to be THAT guy. :D

Also dont for get to send your money to sir Ziggy.

scoutpappa

Farmall Cub
Mayben built my last carb when I ordered it from IHOnly. You won't need to rejet for Marble Falls. It would be different if we were going to CO or WY. You will never be more than 1500 ft above sea level and I'm probably exaggerating a little for the top elevation (this fun fact brought to you by the US Geological topography map site). Build it for sea level and it'll be fine said the guy from Houston who was at the bash last year and ran fine jetted for sea level. :rockon:

scout2000

Lives in an IH Dealership
Tres,

I have my request in for my shirt, and I know where to send the money.

What is the price on the shirts? I have looked your thread over a couple of times, and if its in the thread, I am just missing it.

Hey guys, we are a just weeks away from the deadline cut off for shirt orders. Please start letting me know how many and what sizes you want. Don't be left out and be the only one with out one. You don't want to be THAT guy. :D

Also dont for get to send your money to sir Ziggy.

Tres03

Binder Driver
Here you go Jerry. Right where I left it. :D

Have you ever noticed that it is always the last place you look? Why would you look any more places if you already found it? Something to ponder on this Friday.

Here is the design for the shirt.

The back

picture.php

This will go on the front left chest area.

picture.php

We havnt picked a color for the shirt yet. We still may change some things around a little bit text wise.

Shirt Prices this year are 19.95 per shirt for s-xl
and 21.95 for xxl-xxxl

If we get 25 shirts or more we can keep the price where it is. So please start submitting your orders. The Pay Pal information is at the top on the first post.

Tres03

Binder Driver
Oh, and one more new thing for the bash.

This year we also had Pocket Koozies made for the event. They are black with the HCB Logo on two sides and the IH logo on the very bottom. Much Like the shirts let me know how many you would like. We will have a surplus of them available at the bash for sale as well.

sullyscout77

Binder Driver
Announcement:

I just got home to find that our good friends at IH Parts America sent a big box of goodies for the Bash. Im getting pretty darn excited about the Bash and its still two months away. :clap:

THANK YOU IH PARTS AMERICA!!!!!! :beer:

THANK YOU EATON!!!
We just got confirmation that our friends at Eaton will be donating the following for the Bash Raffle;

"(1 each) 187SL DANA 44 DETROIT LOCKER" ::clap:ALONG WITH VARIOUS OTHER GOODIES

BUY YOUR RAFFLE TICKETS NOW OR AT THE BASH*****CAN'T WIN IF YOU DON'T PLAY!!

Last edited:

Dirk Kolnsberg

Farmall Cub
Looking forward to it - just ordered my shirts and sent Ms. Cathy some paypal funds for raffle tickets! I will dig around my various hoarded piles of IH stuff and see if there is anything I can bring up that others might want to spend their hard earned money buying a raffle ticket for as well.

Tres03

Binder Driver
The Good news just keeps coming in.

I now have in my possession a box full of goodies from Isa'a IH.

A BIG THANK YOU TO Isa's IH

I am very excited to announce Isa at Isa's IH has sent a box full of great stuff for our raffle. There are some items that I am personally excited about that Isa has sent over. Being I am a Scout 80/800 guy, when I opened the box I found a Scout 80/800 hood strut kit. I have been wanting one of these ever since I read Isa was making these. What a great product. Now I am going to have to buy extra raffle tickets to try and win this, and if I win this dont feel bad if you wanted one because Isa has sent two of them. Thats right, Isa has sent two hood strut kits for the a Scout 80/800. There are also some Johnny Lighting cars in there as well which are getting harder to find and I know there are a couple of guys out there that would die to have these in their collections. Isnt that right Sully ????? :D

Isa, YOU ROCK. THANK YOU Sooo much for supporting out raffle and being a great vendor!!!!:punk:

To all of our Vendors, this charity auction could not be possible with out your support. With the support of such great Vendors like Isa's IH, IH Parts America and Eaton we are guaranteed to have a great auction this year and we could not have done this with out you. You guys are pillars of our IH community. Thank You Very Much!!!

I will be posting pictures of all of the items that are in our raffle this year as soon as I can get a chance to do so.

Tres03

Binder Driver
d see if there is anything I can bring up that others might want to spend their hard earned money buying a raffle ticket for as well.

Thank you Dirk, that would be great. I am sure with your vast collection of parts and vehicles you have a ton of cool hard to find parts that just about everyone of us could use. Thank you for offering to do this. :beer:

I have I said this yet? This raffle is going to rock. :punk:

Alright guys, with the prizes just pouring in, dont forget to buy your raffle tickets. And remember, this is for charity, and support those who support you. :D:yes:

Brutale

Farmall Cub
I'm in for a large shirt, a couple koozies and some raffle tickets. How much are the koozies? Can I just send one paypal payment for the whole lot?

Coop