BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HCB 2013 Binder Bash - April 20th

Do you want a Judged Show at the bash

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Overall Champion

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Best Outfitted

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Most Wild

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Best Stock

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sullyscout77

Binder Driver
Hmmm....it's a chance the Houston group is willing to take. There were two of us last year and two again planning on going this year. And of course, I followed Robert and Mike last year (albeit screaming like a woman at least once) on the trails so it may still end up with a trophy cut in half. We may have to add more criteria to the category, furthest driven with the best food. :yes:

Excuse Me??? That will be three if all goes well, I will be driving Buster to the Bash this year, But I know better than follow Mike and James onto the trails, (LOL)! :yes:
Just for the record, they are both very safety conscious when it comes to life and limb, :yes:. That said, they are merciless on body metal and u-joints, (LOL)! :D
Holt may be ready and hopefully we can rally some of the GCB regulars to show up as well! It's a great time, even if you don't hit the trails in your rig, you may be able to hitch a ride with others.

Sheep Dog

Farmall Cub
What about most rigged? Or should I say "engineered"?

As far as people needing a place for trail riding we should have a couple spots in my beater

scout2000

Lives in an IH Dealership
Hello Tres,

Please share the mailing my payment in option details please.

Thank you,

Jerry

P.S. - hope you are healing up well from last weekends activities.

Jerry,

You can mail your payment if you would prefer.

bmacguyver

High Wheeler
we will be there, probly in the heep again, but we will be there time off is already approved so we can set up our camp in the daylight friday.

mac

Sheep Dog

Farmall Cub
Tres,

Im sure this has been posted but I can't find it. Can you post the paypal payment options for shirts and raffle tickets. as well as prices of each

Tres03

Binder Driver
The raffle tickets are $5 apiece. If you can not attend but would like to purchase some tickets, you can use the HCB paypal account (cescott94@hotmail.com). Please put raffle tickets in the comments area.

ihfarms

Farmall Cub
Thinking making the trip down from Illinois. Is anyone welcome to come. I am looking to relocate my shop down to texas closer to my son who lives close to kaleen. Looking to get with some scout guys. Was long member of bistate binders. Thanks Leon

Tres03

Binder Driver
Everyone is welcome to come, this is an IH event. Its just put on by HCB. It just like nationals except its different. :D

You dont even have to bring an IH, come as you are, as you were or as you want to be. :punk:

Sheep Dog

Farmall Cub
i Have some parts I can bring with me to the bash if people are interested.

I have a rear bench seat and front short bucket seats - all need to be reapholstered
door windows driver and passenger and the regulators
speedo
misc hardware
im sure other things

let me know if interested

db1115

High Wheeler
i Have some parts I can bring with me to the bash if people are interested.

I have a rear bench seat and front short bucket seats - all need to be reapholstered
door windows driver and passenger and the regulators
speedo
misc hardware
im sure other things

let me know if interested

Please leave that at home! :nono: