BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HCB 2013 Binder Bash - April 20th

2021 Arizona International Harvester Rendezvous

Do you want a Judged Show at the bash

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Overall Champion

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Best Outfitted

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Most Wild

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Best Stock

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sullyscout77

Binder Driver
This would look cool as a background with your choice of text above or below, say on an earth tone tee! Just a thought, since it IS Hill Country.

I need one XXXL!

Attachments

• hcbb2013t.jpg
    hcbb2013t.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 36

Tres03

Binder Driver
A couple of people have asked if we were going to have a judged show at the bash this year. I wanted to throw out the suggestion to everyone.

Here is what I would like for you to let me know.

Do you want a judged show at the bash?

If you do what would be the categories you would want to be judged on?

If there is enough interest in it I will about putting together some trophies for it.

I have added a poll at the top. You can select multiple answers so say yes or no and what categories. If you think we need other categories let me know.

Tres03

Binder Driver
Here is the design for the shirt.

The back

picture.php

This will go on the front left chest area.

picture.php

We havnt picked a color for the shirt yet. We still may change some things around a little bit text wise.

Shirt Prices this year are 19.95 per shirt for s-xl
and 21.95 for xxl-xxxl

If we get 25 shirts or more we can keep the price where it is. So please start submitting your orders. The Pay Pal information is at the top on the first post.

Last edited:

scout2000

Lives in an IH Dealership
Here is the design for the shirt.

The back

picture.php

We havnt picked a color for the shirt yet.

you don't like snot green?

Shirt Prices this year are 19.95 per shirt for s-xl
and 21.95 for xxl-xxxl

If we get 25 shirts or more we can keep the price where it is. So please start submitting your orders. The Pay Pal information is at the top on the first post.

Tres,

What are the payment options? I don't do paypal due to problems with them in the past.

I do need (1) shirt in XL please.

scoutpappa

Farmall Cub
Furthest driven in the scout and trail ridden and then driven home....no trailer queens allowed in that category...:punk:

db1115

High Wheeler
Furthest driven in the scout and trail ridden and then driven home....no trailer queens allowed in that category...:punk:

There should be two coming from Tyler. If thats the winning distance, can we cut the trophy in half with a torch? :clap:

scoutpappa

Farmall Cub
There should be two coming from Tyler. If thats the winning distance, can we cut the trophy in half with a torch? :clap:

Hmmm....it's a chance the Houston group is willing to take. There were two of us last year and two again planning on going this year. And of course, I followed Robert and Mike last year (albeit screaming like a woman at least once) on the trails so it may still end up with a trophy cut in half. We may have to add more criteria to the category, furthest driven with the best food. :yes:

ziggybock

Farmall Cub
If we do the wife beater, I will take 6 in a XS. That should cover me for a week!

I will also take 4 Chuy for Prez koozies.

Giddy-up!

-Z