BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HCB 2013 Binder Bash - April 20th

2021 Arizona International Harvester Rendezvous

Do you want a Judged Show at the bash

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Overall Champion

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Best Outfitted

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Most Wild

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Best Stock

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tres03

Binder Driver
Hey Guys, can you guys send me so design ideas or send my some pictures of Scouts for this years shirts? I'm open to all suggestions.

Thanks

ziggybock

Farmall Cub
My Favorite, Tres in 2012 at the Bash

Of course, here is the chili con carne de el grupo at the meeting last week.

:rockon:

How about this one from the Bash twenty-five years ago.....

:oops::D:D

db1115

High Wheeler
How about this one from the Bash twenty-five years ago.....

:oops::D:D

Your out of control. That pic is Goldie circa 1983 btw. :punk:

Here's a few to consider. I'm just tryin to give back to the community. ROAR!

DSCF0494-1.jpg

Tres.jpg

user22824_pic6859_1311108740_zps46930c18.jpg

And a couple of my personal favorites:

Randysbird.jpg

greasy_guy_bopeep2.jpg

Last edited:

ziggybock

Farmall Cub
There is always the club mascot!!!

How about the aerial view of someone's oil cooling line busting on the way to the painters....

-Z :yes::yes:

Randy Z.

Binder Driver
Your out of control. That pic is Goldie circa 1983 btw. :punk:

Here's a few to consider. I'm just tryin to give back to the community. ROAR!

DSCF0494-1.jpg

Tres.jpg

user22824_pic6859_1311108740_zps46930c18.jpg

And a couple of my personal favorites:

Randysbird.jpg

greasy_guy_bopeep2.jpg

We let him pay dues?!? :) I do like the Chuey idea though...

TOgrand

Farmall Cub
Hi Sully & all Texas Binders, I would be more than happy to donate a few of my pieces I have designed from my grandfathers files for your upcoming auction. Just let me know where I should send them. Always a pleasure to help out my fellow Texans, Betsy

Tres03

Binder Driver
Wow Betsy, that would be awesome. We would love to have anything you could send us. I hope you will be able to make it to the bash, I know I would love to see the red carpet everyone has been telling me about.

I will PM you an address to send it to.

Thank you again for donating.

Tres

Tres03

Binder Driver
Hello all fellow binder people,

The bash is a little over two months away and the HCB has been buzzing with activity. The donations for our raffle have been coming in and I must say there are a ton of awesome items we will be raffling off this year.

In addition to the raffle it looks like our attendance my be even bigger than last year. We are going to have even more food than last year which I didn't think was even possible.

Everything is coming together quickly for the event and we are all very excited about it. I would like to thank all of the clubs that are coming out to support our event as well as all of the vendors that have sent in donations for the raffle. This even is put on by some pretty wonderful volunteers and with out everyones support there would not even be an event.

So thank you in advance from all of us at the HCB.

With only 2 months to go there is still lots to do, so keep working on your binders and get them ready for one of the best weekends all year.

I would also like to make a quick note about the shirts for this year. Please start sending your pre-order for shirts. The more we print the cheaper the shirts come out for each of us. So send me your sizes and send over how many of what size so we can start getting those ready. The cut off date is the 15th of march for shirts. Don't be the only one not sporting the highly fashionable collector shirt for 2013.

We will also be taking a group photo off all the people as well as all of the binders that show up. The photo will be taken right after the raffle.

We look forward to seeing all of you there this year. :clap:

ziggybock

Farmall Cub
Back to the shirts again, will these be offered in a ladies as well or will we be able to only have one style? Just want to make sure I get the shirt order correct.

Sounds like things are coming together quickly, mucho better than that a$$clown we had last year. Looking forward to a great event, let us know how we can help out. I have more picture suggestions if you need them.....:D:D

-Z

Tres03

Binder Driver
By looking at our past orders and in the spirit of keeping cost down we will only be offering one style of shirt this year. If there is enough interest in ladies shirts then we can do an order of them, however in the past there really has not been enough interest in them. Although you like to wear ladies clothing you might want to stick to wearing guys clothing for the bash Sir Ziggy.

Thank you for your question.