BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HCB 2013 Binder Bash - April 20th

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

Do you want a Judged Show at the bash

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Overall Champion

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Best Outfitted

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Most Wild

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Best Stock

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tres03

Binder Driver
Great photo Dirk. Thank you very much for sharing it and taking the time to take all of these pictures. I think what everyone is really wanting to see are all the pictures of my scout. :D

I could be wrong though.

Thanks again for taking all the pictures.

Dirk Kolnsberg

Farmall Cub
Last edited:

ziggybock

Farmall Cub
Dirk, the "story" pictures are really impressive. Great photography, I really like your approach and angles you took. Thank you again for taking the pics and most importantly, sharing them.

-Z

Dirk Kolnsberg

Farmall Cub
I don't know why but I am having one heck of a time getting all the photos to upload. I have tried to make them smaller but my PC is not liking the batch resizing and it keeps locking up. I managed to get some to Flickr, below is the link, but it is still missing about 40 shots so. I will still work on it over the weekend and hopefully get them all in one place.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/95336406@N08/8685387462/in/photostream

If you click on the first image it takes you into a nicer viewing screen and you can start a slide show there as well.

sullyscout77

Binder Driver
Awesome job Buddy! Can't believe it's been a week past already. Last weekend was one for the record books and thanks to you, we have some great images to reflect back upon. :punk::punk:

scoutpappa

Farmall Cub
Thanks for all the time you are putting in for this. Nina would like to get with you to burn a cd or two of pictures that you have.

HillRaiser

Farmall Cub

Dirk Kolnsberg

Farmall Cub
Awesome job Buddy! Can't believe it's been a week past already. Last weekend was one for the record books and thanks to you, we have some great images to reflect back upon. :punk::punk:

Dirk, the "story" pictures are really impressive. Great photography, I really like your approach and angles you took. Thank you again for taking the pics and most importantly, sharing them.

-Z

Great photo Dirk. Thank you very much for sharing it and taking the time to take all of these pictures. I think what everyone is really wanting to see are all the pictures of my scout. :D

I could be wrong though.

Thanks again for taking all the pictures.

To be fair, I do have to give credit to Chris - Sully's daughter's boyfriend - he took some of the pictures at the main camp including 'artistic reflection in sun glasses', some of the Scouts, and all the raffle winner photos.

I would like to see some of the other photos from the other trail runs as I only managed two and they were the easier ones. Anyone have them to post up?