BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HCB 2013 Binder Bash - April 20th

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

Do you want a Judged Show at the bash

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Overall Champion

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Best Outfitted

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Most Wild

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Best Stock

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tres03

Binder Driver
HCB Announcement : Hill Country Binder Bash - 2013

The Hill Country Binder Bash is back! :4x4:

All is welcome to join the HCB event in the heart of the Texas Hill Country seven miles east of Marble Falls. 3000 acre adventure park with over 240 miles of offroad trails.

Where: Hidden Falls Adventure Park (http://www.hiddenfallsadventurepark.com/index.html) Marble Falls, TX
When: April 20, 2012
What: 6th Annual Bash

Event Fees:

HFAP Entry fee: $25 one day - paid to Hidden Falls AP
: $15 per passenger
: $5 per visitor (non-rider)

LUNCH
: Free lunch - Food will be provided by the HCB. Anyone interested in bringing any additional food or sides is absolutely welcome. Please post what you would like to bring or send me a note.
: BYOC - Bring your own coolers

Event Info:
Friday
- Open wheeling or camping for those wanting to do so
- There are primitive, Improved camping areas available for those interested as well as RV sites

Saturday
- 9am - Meet and Greet - Area B
- Wheeling events throughout the day
- Grill will be going - eat when we get through towing the vehicles back to camp.

Wheeling Events will be led by club members - If anyone is interested in leading the group this year or one of the runs, please post up.

Just like last year there will also be a raffle for all that attend and are interested. We will be selling tickets for various items (Scout parts, tools, gift cards, etc...) that we will collect from now till the event. All proceeds from this raffle will be used as a donation from the HCB to the Charity BBQ event at Nationals, the HCB contributed $1,000 last year and we would like to exceed that amount this year (Thanks again to Sully for presenting that donation on our behalf).
If you have any items that you would like to donate for this function please let me know. If you would rather make a cash donation to support this effort, that will be accepted as well. We are excited about this aspect to the Bash and continuing to support a great cause. The raffle tickets are $5 apiece. If you can not attend but would like to purchase some tickets, you can use the HCB paypal account (cescott94@hotmail.com). Please put raffle tickets in the comments area.

If you need to pay your dues for the club you can use the HCB paypal account (cescott94@hotmail.com). Please put dues in the comments area.

We are getting shirts made for this event. This year will be like last year, we will only be taking preorders for the shirts. The design is currently being worked on and we will post the shirt when finalized. We will need to know quantities and size per request. Once we have an idea of quantities requested we can provide a firm price. This is a current work in progress, sorry I can not provide more detail at this time but we will update this as it gets finalized. Of course we will provide this opportunity to all of our "extended" binder members that are interested. We will are currently looking for design idea for the shirts so if you have an idea send it on over.

I believe that is all the detail(s) that I have at the moment. Hopefully this will give all of us enough time to get the rigs ready for the event. If your rig will not be ready, please try to make plans to come out and mingle with the gang anyways. There are plenty of extra seats available that you can still participate in at least one of the trail rides.

I hope everyone can make it and I look forward to seeing everyone at the event!

-Tres

Last edited:

Fred Demmon

Y-Block King
You're absolutely killing me

Was sure hoping for a different weekend

Wife's 40th birthday is April 20th, I can tell you for fact, her idea of celebrating it at HFAP is not on the top of the list. She does not have the same fondness for IH's that I do

I feel like a Chicago Cubs fan on the 2nd day of the season..........wait till next year

Tres03

Binder Driver
I am sorry Fred. We tried to schedule it where most people could come. Just tell her you got her a ride in a scout and a camping trip for her birthday.

sullyscout77

Binder Driver
Awesome job Tres! Looking forward to another great year! We will be posting prizes in the raffle as they come in and hope to SHATTER last year's donation to the NATS charities!
:yes::yes::yes::beer:

One thing to consider this year, El Queso de Grande, is to schedule a time for the vehicle lineup picture. Last year we had about twelve or thirteen Scouts, but only seven made the lineup pic, so between now and then, can we set a time to line 'em up?? :D

If you didn't make it last year, you definitely missed a great time! If you did, you already know how cool it is and need to tell everyone in your club to come and support the IH Community charities and have the time of your life on some well manicured trails with the greatest group of folks I know. :yes:

See you there! ***Never too soon to buy your IH tickets****:beer:

Fred Demmon

Y-Block King
I am sorry Fred. We tried to schedule it where most people could come. Just tell her you got her a ride in a scout and a camping trip for her birthday.

Not sure if you are that much braver than me, or just don't have a firm grasp of the situation
I have been bit by a copper head
Cut off my finger with a table saw
Been beat up
Knocked down
Stabbed
4 surgery s in the last 5 years

I do not want to add being shot to the list:nono:

bmacguyver

High Wheeler
we (the four of us) plan to be there for the weekend, havent got a scout on the road yet, but may bring the big binder in addition to the wifes heep.

mac

Fred Demmon

Y-Block King
Then you truly have not lived yet. :gunsmilie: I live by a saying in my house, I would rather ask for forgiveness then ask for permission.

Has been my quote for years, but on occasion I can see into the future......this is one of those occasions

db1115

High Wheeler
Has been my quote for years, but on occasion I can see into the future......this is one of those occasions

I'm with you Fred...I would much rather be shot than have to listen to the aftermath of doing something like that. :yes: 40 is a big one for these ladies...theyre already on edge! :taz:

Tres03

Binder Driver
Yes I will be. I have to go and pick up the power steering pump and brackets I just bought off of the local ziggy mart. I also have to pick of the new window latches for my side windows I bought for my scout 800 top. :D

sullyscout77

Binder Driver
I'm with you Fred...I would much rather be shot than have to listen to the aftermath of doing something like that. :yes: 40 is a big one for these ladies...theyre already on edge! :taz:

You guys have simply got to learn "THE PROCESS" ! Cathy has asked that I have Buster done for her 50th BD in March! Step Back - she's spoken for!, (LOL)! :D

My training came from the master of "THE PROCESS" , over many miles and road trips, fetching up Binder treasures. You are all a mere "road trip with Dirk" away from Bliss!
:D:beer:

db1115

High Wheeler
Now, I can only speak on my personal experiences, but a box of moon pies and a plate of ham sammiches REALLY helps keep the verbiage to minimum. :hammer::hammer:

If you get the moonpies, I'll bring the Gator full of single slice ham samiches! :yes:

climb2safety

Farmall Cub
So i have to work Saturday night which puts a damper on my first bash experience. I would like to come down on Sunday and wheel around for a while with you guys.

Do many people stay sunday or is it more of nursing headaches and enjoying a delicious moonpie breakfast and heading home? Can you still get them by the case at Sams. Maybe i can bring a box to start the day off right:chef:.

If a good group does stay, what time do yall normally start moving around:sleeping:. I don't want to get there at 8am horn blairing, wakin everyone up... (yes my horn does work).

Tres03

Binder Driver
Well thats a bummer. Sorry to hear you have to work sat night. Most people last year stayed thru sunday, however I was not one of them, I went home sick sat. night, so I can not really tell you how long they stayed or when they woke up. Sully can tell you as well as Nick aka CookPappa.

Tres03

Binder Driver
Announcement:

I just got home to find that our good friends at IH Parts America sent a big box of goodies for the Bash. Im getting pretty darn excited about the Bash and its still two months away. :clap:

THANK YOU IH PARTS AMERICA!!!!!! :beer:

sullyscout77

Binder Driver
Announcement:

I just got home to find that our good friends at IH Parts America sent a big box of goodies for the Bash. Im getting pretty darn excited about the Bash and its still two months away. :clap:

THANK YOU IH PARTS AMERICA!!!!!! :beer:

THAT'S AWESOME! THANKS AGAIN JEFF!!! SEE YOU AT 2013 NATS! :punk::punk::punk: