BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harvester homecoming

Binder TV

Todd Hoffman

Farmall Cub
not sure if everyone has seen the listing on the binder planet show schedule so I thought I would start a thread. There is a large show being planed for August 10th 2019 at the former Ft. Wayne IN. Scout plant and test track. There will be former scout plant employees in attendance as well as prototype trucks. You can also take a lap on the test track with your scout. You can find the info at harvesterhomecoming.com or on Facebook . I have talked to a lot of the local IH owners and it sounds like it is going to be a large show.

Todd Hoffman

Farmall Cub
No problem. Just thought some locals might see it here that may not look at the show schedule page. Sounds like the show is getting big. Talked to Phil Coonrod and others involved. Sounds like they have the mayor and large business owners involved and there is also talk of getting a scout museum started.

michigan scout

High Wheeler
I have heard ramblings of this, is this for scouts only? or other IH rigs also? thanks for posting up here on this, I am interested, Phil actually called, left me a voice mail about it, need to call him back, have been curious what all this is about.

Binder TV
Binder TV