BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy!!

Binder TV

74binder

Binder Driver
Any resolutions?

My resolution is to get one of my many IH's running and driving and to make the trip to the Nationals in 2014. Boy, do I have a long way to go.

Everyone have a prosperous 2014.

Last edited:

Anthony Weigant

Farmall Cub
Well, thanks I think.

Happy New Year to all!!!

I think my NY resolution(s) will include that I buy NO MORE IH's!

Maybe.

JJ in TN

Let me know how that works out for you.
Me, no, not so much. :cornfused:

Happy new year to everyone, may everything start up on the first hit in 2014!

Caveblazin

Farmall Cub
Is it bad that I have no recollection of making this post? I remember the vodka and fruit punch but not making this post.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Are we all surviving this chilly few days? My battery is dead in the Scout due to the warm weather we are having.

Tucker H

Farmall Cub
My scouts starts fine in this cold cold weather, new battery for christmas 1050 CA and 850 CCA its spins over twice and fires right up!

Caveblazin

Farmall Cub
I'll be headed to the store to get a new battery soon. I charged it last night and it works fine for now but it needs replacing.

J.J.

Lives in an IH Dealership
Is it bad that I have no recollection of making this post? I remember the vodka and fruit punch but not making this post.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Are we all surviving this chilly few days? My battery is dead in the Scout due to the warm weather we are having.

Thats OK Spencer, my 11 year old stepson asked me if I was going to be able to stay awake to watch the ball drop with him at midnight (yes I did manage that, asleep at 12:02)

JJ in TN