BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hamilton Fuel Injection at the Nationals!!

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

Bill USN-1

Staff member
That's right.....you DIY's better have your data cables and logs with you because i will be there from Friday thru Sunday.
If you don't have a cable or a laptop I will have mine with me.

For those unfamiliar with EFI I will be holding informational seminars to give a complete overview of the system.
This will include a complete operational system setup on the table that we can all touch and play with while we log data setting right there.

If I can do it on a table, you can do it in an IH!!

So "DUMP the JUNK" and stop by and say hello!!

Bill
360 969-2925

Jeff Bade

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks Bill

Can't wait to see you there!

jeff campbell

Staff member
kool, what time frame you talking here? i mean are you going to hold a hands on class type teaching or info hour ? thx--jeff:confused:

Bill USN-1

Staff member
If the Binder Planet does not have a booth this year I will have a lot of time to do some one on one training.
Right now I should be holding group seminars on Friday and Saturday during the regularly scheduled tech sessions.

Jeff Bade

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I am trying to figure out everything Bruce did last year and see what we can put together for this year.

But he has been really busy.

I'll try calling him later on today and see if I can figure it all out.

I know we probably don't have time to man a booth full time but maybe we can have a few of us in it from time to time..

Bill USN-1

Staff member
We were there along the wall inside next to Mike Moore from ScoutCo. Or I was giving a tech presentation up front.

Binder TV
Binder TV