BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Lakes Trading Post

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

Jeff Bade

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Man, if the timing was better, I'd snag it, I really would like to have another Traveler. I didn't realize how much difference there is between the Scout II and Traveler as far as ride and all, and I miss it. Course there is the matter that I have everything needed (including a freshly rebuilt auto trans, a set of good 3.54 axles, and a couple sets of 118" WB driveshafts) to make it four wheel drive....you guys shouldn't do this to me!

I know.. I really thought about it.. but as is I don't have time for everything now as is...

It's really nice looking... I just figure someone here would want it..

dseriesowner

Farmall Cub
Hey binder builders,
Haven't been on BP in quite a while. Hope everyone's doing great. Thinking maybe someone can point me in the right direction. I'm searching around for the adapter that fits a square bore carb to a spread bore intake. 345. Also wondering about hood clearance with this adapter? Thanks guys..... keep on rollin"!

Todd Hoffman

Farmall Cub
Snow Plow

I thought that I would list this here for the snow belt guys first. I am buying a 75 200 4x4 that has a Western 7.5 ' power angle plow. I already have a plow truck so this plow is for sale. The bracket was adapted from a chevy and just installed. The plow has a joystick control that runs cables out to the power unit. I also have the feet that are not shown in the pictures. Asking $700.00 Give me call if you have any questions. 260-602-5613

F

fast_heinz

FOR SALE: 1970 International Scout with 70K miles. T-19 304 power train and four wheel drive functional. New Warn premium hubs and heavy duty rebuilt springs. New shocks. Engine strong. 160 amp alternator. Rebuilt Carburetor. Many new parts, have receipts. Frame sound. Needs rear tub, and floor pans. Rear tub current disassembled, and top off. Currently, it has an installed and functional Warn 8274 winch, with hand controller, and an in-cab wired panel. Tires have less than 200 miles. Vehicle would be a good project. Back problems reason for sale.

Will sell with or without winch.

Please email me for further photos and more information at: sullivan7792@roadrunner.com

michigan scout

High Wheeler
email sent

FOR SALE: 1970 International Scout with 70K miles. T-19 304 power train and four wheel drive functional. New Warn premium hubs and heavy duty rebuilt springs. New shocks. Engine strong. 160 amp alternator. Rebuilt Carburetor. Many new parts, have receipts. Frame sound. Needs rear tub, and floor pans. Rear tub current disassembled, and top off. Currently, it has an installed and functional Warn 8274 winch, with hand controller, and an in-cab wired panel. Tires have less than 200 miles. Vehicle would be a good project. Back problems reason for sale.

Will sell with or without winch.

Please email me for further photos and more information at: sullivan7792@roadrunner.com

larboc

Binder Driver
Looking for a good deal on a diesel IH product in the upper midwest, if anyone knows of one let me know. I'd prefer a 1980 sd33t scout (wouldn't we all)

Justin H

Farmall Cub
Looking for a good deal on a diesel IH product in the upper midwest, if anyone knows of one let me know. I'd prefer a 1980 sd33t scout (wouldn't we all)

If you're looking for a project, I have a 1976 Traveler diesel that's just about ready for paint. I have a build thread here in the Great Lakes forum. It's not a turbo, but I have a separate sd33t that could go along with it for the right price.

J

jmanderbach

1968 Scout 800 For Sale

I just posted the information forthis Scout in the classifieds, and a gallery on my profile. It is located in Clare, MI. I recently brought it back from out west. Check it out, and let me know if you are interested.

Scott Bell

Farmall Cub
Re: Great Lakes Trading Post, FUel Oil Water Heater

I just bought a house that had fuel oil heat and water heater. The Water heater, a bradfod white, in only 2 yrs old. I already had a new gas line and gas water heater installed to the house, but this water heater is in good condition ($800 new)
I htought someone with an outside shop might want it , these are not that common. $200 OBO. It is located in Stanwood, MI (best to contact me by email for the next 2 weeks). Scott

troyi73

Farmall Cub
have a new set of steel qp tail caps and rocker panels for sale take 700 for all of it fits scout II

Justin H

Farmall Cub
I have a t90 3 speed trans. and a dana 20 t-case from a scout 800. The trans. has been disassembled but the d20 is still complete. All the parts are there. I no longer need either since I am doing a t18 and a dana 18 twin stick swap. Free for the taking if you want it, otherwise they'll go to the scrap yard.

PM or call (616)644-0354

J

JSchubzIH

Hello, first time poster, long time Binder...

Due to family circumstances, I may have to sell my 79 Scout II 1Ton

It is a beast, built to wheel...

Body/Frame -

79 Scout II, cut fenders, original frame

D and C Extreme Roll cage w/CB bars

Jeep Grand Cherokee leather seats

1/8" steel diamond plate floor

Custom rear inner wheel wells

Rocker-sliders

Engine/tranny -

345 4bbl w/snorkeled intake / T19 Granny low 4spd. / Dana 20

Suspension -

Front - Rancho 44044 front springs, reverse offset, Rancho 9012 shocks, F250 shock towers, extended shackles, , adjustable bump-stops

Rear - F150 reversed leaf springs, Rancho 9012 shocks, F250 shock towers, extended shackles

This Scout is low slung for a low CG, and extremely flexi. I built it for general trail use, and mild rock-crawling. It did not build it to be a 'mud-bogger', but is certainly capable.

1 ton axles -

D60 front - Detroit Locker, 5.13 gears, custom high steer arm w/10deg correction, Wagoneer pitman arm, Custom High Angle Driveline front driveshaft

14 Bolt rear - Yukon spool, 5.13 gears, shaved 1 1/4", disk brakes

All new bearings, races, and seals. Gears professionally installed. Painted with POR-15

Wheels/Tires -

Custom made Stazworks 'IH' double-beadlock rims 12x16.5 (The only set on the planet, I think)

39.5 x 18 x 16.5 Interco Super Swamper Boggers

$9500 or best reasonable offer

I am located in Watertown, Wisconsin, and shipping is not an option, pick-up only

If interested, reply to this post, or send me a PM.

(I guess I got a bit long-winded, but gave as many details as I could)

I will be taking pictures soon, and I will post them here. I will put my user name in the pic, so you don't think this post is 'spam'....

Thanks,
~Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:

TimGott

Farmall Cub
Enduro Bike

Hey gang, just thought i'd see if anyone here is interested in a 1984 Yamaha XT600 Enduro bike, its titled, running and riding, someone converted it to off road status (no blinkers,horn,tail light etc) but the wiring is still there if you were ambitious) I'm trying to get rid of my non IH stuff so I can focus here.. (I get sidetracked pretty easily) Its about as pretty as an 84 off road motorcycle should be its been ridden, and beat up a little, but she still goes pretty strong! if you want info or any questions hit me up timgott@hotmail.com

im asking $800 but im open to trades..

Bares62IH

Farmall Cub
Any one have a 4 bolt Chevy 350 or 305 , and np205 tcase or sm465 tranny

Let me know what you got looking to spend under 400 for each item

pweeks3

High Wheeler
Hey Guys,
Anybody have a fuel sending unit for a Scout 800 that they would like to sell? Mine is shot and leaking and vendors have none. They won't be available, I'm told, for 2 to 4 weeks. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...Paul

jaskispyder

Farmall Cub
leaf springs?

I have some leads on some leaf springs, but I thought I would check here...

'73 1210 2wd, looking for rear leaf springs with overloads.

Located in UP of MI.

Thanks