BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GRC open house 2015

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

Randy Groenhof

Binder Driver
Once again it's that time of year for another GRC open house! Please come join us Saturday June 6th. We had a great showing and a lot of fun last year, hopefully this one will be even better. As usual we'll have the food covered, but please bring your own beverage of choice as well as chairs.

Saturday June 6th
10 am
255 Asa Dorsey rd.
Cleveland GA 30528

Ike T

High Wheeler
Is the drive-up and drop-off option available this year? The traveler is ready for some metalwork.

jhnyct

High Wheeler
I just realized that I had never responded either. I will be there. Super long journey and all. I may need to run my truck over to GRC HQ to do a pre trip once over before to make sure all is well.

M Triggs

Farmall Cub
I'll will definitely be there. I got a couple of friends that should be joining me.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

M Triggs

Farmall Cub
Had a great time yesterday. Thank you Randy and Kelly for you hospitality and letting me visit with my truck :). I really am happy with all of the work that has been put into it and it was great to take it out for a drive. :oldih: I was great to see everyone.

Michael

SSIIbuild

Binder Driver
Had a great time as always. Was great to see everyone again. Many thanks to GRC for hosting another great get together.

mormetl

High Wheeler
Hate that I missed this one, but I look forward to some pics, if anyone got some. I'm sure much fun was had by the SEBA crew.

jhnyct

High Wheeler
I had a blast as always. It was really cool to have a few hot rods mixed into the line up this time.

Jaredp

Farmall Cub
Was a great time! Thanks Jason for cooking, Randy and Kelly for hosting us all! It was a great day as I was able to get my next project lined up! (Thanks Jamie!)