BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get the show on the road

2021 Arizona International Harvester Rendezvous

GreenDan

Farmall Cub
I am all for a cookout let me know when and where and I am there. Also let me know what I can do to help.

Dan

RALPH D. ZIMMERMAN

Farmall Cub
Flint I'll be up in MS sometime next mth to pick up a scout at my Father in laws place just outside Taylorsville. Set somtin up and I'll try and work it in!!!

Do you still have the 3 speed tranny and transfer off the 196?? If so I want it, so let me know what ya askin, it will be for the scout i am pickin up.

I am leavin in a few hrs to spend the weekend at River Rock ORV up in GA so it will be a fews days before I can check back.

Be Safe

Last edited:

flint

Farmall Cub
Let me know when you get back. If we could have a cookout at my place that would be great. We could go and do it out in the sticks across the creek from my house. I can have the transmision there for you to look at. Just let me know. I have deer meat and I can cook a pork loin also.
Greg

flint

Farmall Cub
It would be great if you could come up. I can put you up in the camp house if you would like. It ain't no fancy place but it is great to hang out in.
Greg

GreenDan

Farmall Cub
Well my scout will be ready when I can come up with some cash to rebuild and regear and lock my flanged dana 44. I can trailer my scout and play in it but my tapered dana 44 is shot hubs sometimes turn on the axles. Anyway we should have some kind of get together.