BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fall Harvester Fest 2015

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

Randy Groenhof

Binder Driver
What's the Fall Harvester Fest you say? It's the evolution of Nate's past wrenchfest's. Since it's become more of a sit back, relax, enjoy good food, shot guns, and check each others projects kind of event the name has been brought in line with that goal. So Here's the deal, Saturday October 24th in Pendergras GA We'll get together and enjoy the beautiful location, Awesome food, swapping lies about your IH, and even some shooting. Bring your tent's and camp out Saturday night with us as well. Food will be provided Saturday but please bring your own beverages and breakfast for Sunday morning.

657 Lanier Rd.
Pendergrass GA 30567

ScoutsOut

Farmall Cub
Will try to be there, if I can get out of work, have heard really great things about GRC and would like to meet the man behind it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScoutsOut

Farmall Cub
Looks like I will be running the M4 qualification range @ Fort Mc Clellan the 23-25th, drink a beer for me, maybe next time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jhnyct

High Wheeler
I will make an appearance at some point. Lots may happen between now and then. Last year was great! I will do my best.

ppleasants

Farmall Cub
I'm working on getting the scout on the road for this for only the second time since I bought it... I'm still reassembling the interior but I hope to be there

Jaredp

Farmall Cub
Just wanted to make a quick post, my friends at Hill and Mac Gunworks are going to stop by with some of their reactive targets as well as bring one of their CETME-L's for people to get to shoot as well on Saturday, between roughly 11-2. If you've wanted a target to shoot at that won't fail these things are awesome.
https://www.hmgunworks.com/

SR-2

Farmall Cub
Looks like the weather is going to be perfect for this meet this weekend. Come on out and hang out, camp, do some plinking, and check out fellow members rides

mormetl

High Wheeler
Wanted to thank you guys for putting this on - great location for a get together, and look forward to next year - I did get to shoot some pistols, which was really cool - thanks Chris and Jared! We had to jet out early, so missed the rifles - anxious to hear how that went. Not sure about anyone else getting pics, but here is what I got - Jared went and tested out the Wizard in the river - then David had to follow...
Wizard_stuck5_zpsfvzvv2df.jpg

Jared got a little stuck trying to get turned around in the creek, so David had to come in after to drag him out, which ended up in David rolling the bead on his driver rear wheel (after an insane two wheel side hop!). Here are the rest of the pictures that I have - I had to leave before the Wizard was completely free, since David tore up his front driveshaft in the process, but I was informed it was handled after I left.
Wizard_stuck4_zpssvfhqla8.jpg

Wizard_stuck3_zpshfhwefnx.jpg

Wizard_stuck_zpsnv8qgogb.jpg

Wizard_stuck2_zps0e0qldkp.jpg

Had a good time - good food, and good to see everyone that was there. Hopefully someone else has some more pics.

ppleasants

Farmall Cub

A video I took of the reconnaissance efforts. Glad I stopped by but sorry I didn't get to meet more of you. I figured you had enough people down there making decisions; I would have just gotten in the way.