BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay, Craigslist and other online finds

Binder TV

hogcityracer

Farmall Cub
Man, that's B.S. I searched for 2 years, and had to have it shipped in from Colorado, and here's one in my back yard! I think I'm about to own 2 of them!

Last edited by a moderator:

ihscoutmatt

High Wheeler
Man, that's B.S. I searched for 2 years, and had to have it shipped in from Colorado, and here's one in my back yard! I think I'm about to own 2 of them!

lol, I had to have mine shipped from Michigan then paid somebody to fix it, if this one was closer to me I think Id try to get it

ihscoutmatt

High Wheeler
If you need it I'll be racing in Prescott in about 3 weeks. I'm sure I've got room in the trailer for it.

chip

Na I dont need it, I either want to keep the travel top on my '79 or upgrade to a SSII so for now I dont even have a Scout II to change over to half cab now if it was for an 800 Id be all over it

keninarkansas

Farmall Cub
posted it in Mid-South Binders classifieds for less, had no calls or lookers. I towed it in from below Sheridan. Have overloaded my self w projects. also have a 78 parts rig w many useable parts, back fenders are gone, gave seats to Mark, Doors are in my backyard, block is good core. Think the ends are mid 3's, gave select o hubs away, auto and t/c are suposed to be good. Some one broke into shed and broke a perfect windshield. Any interested in a good truggy project? Don't really want to sell it by the pound. I am less than a hour north from Memphis Tn, hour south of Dyersburg Tn, hour east of Jonesboro AR.

Last edited: