BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Easter Weekend

2021 Arizona International Harvester Rendezvous

Alpine

Farmall Cub
I will be in the Thompson Station over Easter. Is anyone here in that area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J.J.

Lives in an IH Dealership
Hey Alpine, where are you coming in from?
I am slightly over an hour from there and will be here. Near Gallatin TN.

JJ in TN

Alpine

Farmall Cub
Hey Alpine, where are you coming in from?
I am slightly over an hour from there and will be here. Near Gallatin TN.

JJ in TN
Duluth, MN. My wife's sister lives down there. Do you do much trail riding around there? After I finish my Traveler, I'd like to trail ride different parts of the country and since the wife has family down there it would be easy to get away and play. What types of trails are around there? Are there lots of places to ride?

An chance you need an excuse to get away and want to show me some?

Last edited:

J.J.

There were several of us that used to ride near Winchester TN, but I might be the only one that has an off road truck left, or that can drive. Really only a handful of places, unless you go to an off road park. I bet if you came down we could go to Winchester with some of the other fellas (hint hint guys..)

I use my Terra all the time, it is a diesel with full width '75 150 axles. Detroit locker in the rear and the stock power loc in the front and a Dana 300.

JJ in TN

Alpine

Farmall Cub
JJ that would be fun but I'm surprised you have to go that far. Is most of the land around you private then?
There used to be a lot of places to go around me, but the dnr shut most down over pressure from environmental groups. They don't like us crossing creeks or play in the swamps.

If you and the others need an excuse to get together again. I'll happily be that for you. If not just meeting you and other IH guys would be fun too.

J.J.

I was surprised when I moved here too, not wide open spaces. There were more places to ride, but like what you describe, environmental groups managed to get them closed. Most if not all land around here is private. We used to wheel pretty close to here as one of the guys had some land and was able to access because of easements but he sold it and that is why we would go to Winchester. Part of that was we would connect with other IH guys who lived in the Chattanooga area so there were some serious outings in the day. Ill put out some feelers to see if any of the other guys are around that weekend.

JJ in TN

Alpine

Farmall Cub
Keep me posted. Not a big deal if nothing develops, we can always just shoot the preverbal s#!*. haha.

Alpine

Farmall Cub
JJ, It's looking like we will be postponing our trip to the Nashville area. My uncle died in Seattle so I think I will be heading that way instead. I'll send you a note when we will be your way again. Thanks

Alpine

Farmall Cub
JJ, we will be in your area July 2-5th. Are you around?