BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CV Series Trucks

2021 Arizona International Harvester Rendezvous

scout2000

Lives in an IH Dealership

scout2000

We can always hope. That being said, it will never be the classic.

I agree.

I strongly suspect that much like many of the goofy things that Ford ended up doing when the new/last 2-seater Thunderbird showed up, those were forced by modern safety regulations, etc.

No doubt, International would be in the same boat with a new Scout. I suspect that we would not have the option of a 'safety' all steel interior. No fear of death from inhaling toxic chemicals from burning plastic after a bad accident with steel. Plus, magnets. Magnets were the future. At least till plastics got a foot hold in the automotive community. And computers.

patrick r

Binder Driver
Very interesting. Honestly I’m surprised they have been able to turn the corner. It’s been some rough years for Navistar.
My sister was an exec at Navistar for many years. The then President wanted to bring the Scout back and it was quickly shot down, but you never know.

stroker3

This GM deal has been talked about for a while now. There have been some masked ones showing up in some articles trying to hide the look. Kinda wondering if/when it would actually happen. Too bad they couldn't make the terrastar work for that size range.

stroker3

Saw two of those new CV's on the highway in southern NH today. Followed by a dealership van. Not a GM fan at all but with the International grill they really stand out.

kdsmit

Binder Driver
I think that I saw one of these yesterday. It looked like a Chevy/GMC pick-up with the Navistar, vertical bar grill, with the Navistar emblem in the top center. I was not able to see if there was a VW emblem, on the tailgate. I'm not sure what about it. I guess I would like to see one parked.