BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom Window Crank Handles??

Dblbeard

Farmall Cub
Doesn anyone make a custom window crank handle for the SII's?

Something like billet or stainless?

Thanks,

Blackdog

Binder Driver
I have these on all my Scouts. They have stainless bearings, Aluminum knobs. Get them from Bearing Tech. Forgot how much.

Attachments

• Scoutwindowcrank.jpg
    Scoutwindowcrank.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 195

terryd

Binder Driver
Awww,shucks... now I'm embarrassed :eek:

Thanks for the approval. I make this stuff 'cause I need it!
I guess I have too much time and not enough money :D

Chris Fred

Farmall Cub
terryd said:
Awww,shucks... now I'm embarrassed :eek:

Thanks for the approval. I make this stuff 'cause I need it!
I guess I have too much time and not enough money :D

OK, I'll bite. How much for a set? They look very nice and I need to replace mine soon.

Also, what are you getting for one of these bad boys?
IHC 727 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION OUTPUT SHAFT BEARING
DSCF0019_small.JPG

mlogan24

Farmall Cub
terryd-any chance of making these for Early Broncos (66-77)? I have a similiar problem in finding good window cranks for my Bronco-probably the same quality issue on the what was availabel for the Scouts that drove you to make your own.

terryd

Binder Driver
Well, I don't know, can't say I've ever looked at one close enough.
Send me one and I'll see what I can do. There needs to be enough material in the area of the knob, to bore it out and put a bearing in.
I've done some AMC handles too.

Last edited:

ClemsonScout

High Wheeler
Heck I'm interested in them to, maybe you should have turned it into an infomercial :D ! Could you PM me with the info as well.

Thanks,

Robby

GaryB

High Wheeler
After reading his site, I should have sent him my main bearing out of my old D-50's tranny to "repair it" :D It exploded (literally) and drove one of the steel balls into the tranny case :eek: