BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cseries H/D parts rig

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

stroker3

Lives in an IH Dealership
Came across this and it appears to be a 66 military. Maybe a D1500. Hard to tell but it looks like it could have some potential, even if it's just for the driveline.

Posted here, thought it's really not old enough to be more than a northeast rust bucket interest item.

http://providence.craigslist.org/cto/3431407443.html

stroker3

It has the super rare 342 V8. :yes:
Ya, I know. It seems the guy doesn't really know much about it. Appears he wasn't trying to make it sound like he did either. It is sitting pretty high for a typicle 4x4 c series and it looks like it has army type tires and wheels so I think he's right about it being something military.

IHWILD

High Wheeler
Stroker check your pm I have tried to email you and give you a buzz but haven't caught up to you yet. I need to catch up with you to give you your parts back.

Rich

stroker3

Stroker check your pm I have tried to email you and give you a buzz but haven't caught up to you yet. I need to catch up with you to give you your parts back.

Rich
Answered the PM. Have the scout in the garage again and was just thinking about the plow plates . Thanks for getting back.