BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Colonel Mustard - 1975 IH Travelall 150

2021 Arizona International Harvester Rendezvous

MrKenmore

Lives in an IH Dealership
Thanks to Perdido, I have some real nice grommets!!! Thanks buddy. It appears McMaster-Carr has these. I'll be stocking up for sure!!! Looks much better. Nice and flexible with a wide tolerance for sheet metal hole size. I have a fantastic punch set from Harbor Freight I use to make the holes for the wire.
20210728_191503.jpg

I gave the Colonel a drive with the new brake lines and all felt good. Pretty much exactly how it was before. I'm very happy about that. Here are the old lines. You can see why I was nervous about this one.
20210728_191950.jpg

20210728_191955.jpg

Cross section of the old rubber line didn't look that bad!!!
20210728_192204.jpg

New NiCopp rear lines. Looking good. This material is a dream to work with versus steel!
20210728_192431.jpg

I'm going to hit all the flare nuts and exposed metal (not the hard lines) with Fluid Film. That stuff is awesome! I learned these replacement part look great for about a month.

Chris Cooper

High Wheeler
tanks inside the trucks were the way it was. My '47 flat fender features the fuel tank directly under the drivers seat. The military versions were that you pulled the drivers bottom seat cushion UP to fill the tank that way. Think about that and some GIs smoking away..

JJ in TN
FJ-40, also. Rare was the trip in one of those that didn't have the aroma of gas lingering in the background.

MrKenmore

Lives in an IH Dealership
The Colonel is running really good. No issues. I'm keeping my eye on the water temp. It's definitely acting strange. It ranges from 195 to 210. There is no reason really. Traffic. Going 65. It will go to 210 and then back to 195. It's almost like the stat is opening and closing.

Mrs Kenmore

Farmall Cub
Had to laugh seeing the state sign picture. Kinda figured we were the only nut's that would bother with pics like that. Have a bunch from over the years, probably an old sign from that very spot is in the batch of T'all pics somewhere......LOL
Have a safe trip.
We collect them in both vehicles lol! Thanks!!