BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Club forum closures

Binder TV

MikeInMobile

High Wheeler
Several BB club forums are slated to be closed this weekend due to little or no activity.

This forum could be on the chopping block soon for the same reason.

When I posted to this subject here before, several of you rallyed to post here and try to stave off the inevitable. I salute your efforts, but there really is no justification to keep it open with the limited usage that the forum sees.

Mike

Leman

Binder Driver
thats really a shame. i would really like to keep it going and get some club meetings but being 16 its hard to convince the parentals to let me drive all around the south east :4x4:

TerryT

Farmall Cub
Hi Guys,

I am in the middle of a move to MS and recently joined the Yahoo Group. Now I searched out this forum only to see that it may go away.

Anyway - I am moving to Grenada, MS from El Paso, TX and bringing my two Scouts with me. Not an easy task since one is not running right now. I have a '75 and a '79. I put the '75 on a Uhaul trailer and towed it here and will be going back for the family and the '79 in a couple of weeks.

I haven't see many other IH's of any kind around but I keep my eyes open anyway.

Talk to you later.

Terry

flint

Farmall Cub
Hey Terry,
Good to hear another is pretty close to me.
I live in Sturgis. I would love to get something going and have a meet. There is an awesome BarBQue place on the main stretch there. Maybe we can meet there sometime.
Anyway it is good to have you in MS. Let me know when you get here we need to give you a MS greeting.
Greg:rockon: