BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chinese pots and pans

Binder TV

Dave Ball

High Wheeler
L
Dave:
I sent you an email request.
The bearings you mention, engine, axles? Or a little of everything?
Lots of everything came from a depot that closed. Over the years I have sold some bottom end M2 bearings out of it.
It takes a lot of work figuring out whats what. There is Federal, International, Mack and others. Mostly all WW2.
I am digging it all out now to decide its fate.
Dave

NavyIHC

Farmall Cub
Dave Ball,
Do you happen to have a 3rd/4th gear and a reverse idler gear for an H-41 transmission? I'm in need of seals for the PTO shifter shaft as well.
I dismantled my H-41 to see why it sounded like a tank in 3rd, all teeth are present but the gear has too much play on the output shaft. My idler gear is in bad shape as well, but not as important.
Thanks.

Corey

Last edited:

vcpowerwagon

Farmall Cub
I will try and dig through the seals this weekend Martin. Thanks you and your crew for fighting the fires. I may scrap the M2 I can sell the motor and drive train parts to the civilian truck guys for $500 and I have someone that needs the combats. Its in a yard and needs to be gone very soon.
Do you still need the cowl piece?
Dave
Hi Dave,
Sorry for late response. I did put this thread on my watch list but missed your reply back in Nov.
Hope you had a great Christmas and lets send 2020 back to where the sun don't shine......
Let me know on the transfer case seals. Thanks for looking.
I am looking for two combat rims for my M-3 also. 20 inch split ring with 6 lugs. Mine came with singles on the rear.
I did go back and found the cowl piece off of one of the grove trucks that I pick up. It should fit.
Thanks again.
Martin

Last edited: