BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charlotte

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

J.J.

Lives in an IH Dealership
Ladies and Gentlemen,

the current plan is to meet Friday 4.20 (tomorrow) at the Cracker Barrel at exit 317 at 9am! Lets caravan to Charlotte!

JJ in TN

63scout345

Farmall Cub
My rig is not yet up to the drive to Nashville from Clarksville. I do look forward to meeting you guys soon though. Thanks for getting this club started up.

Dennis Bernth

Staff member
Ladies and Gentlemen,

the current plan is to meet Friday 4.20 (tomorrow) at the Cracker Barrel at exit 317 at 9am! Lets caravan to Charlotte!

JJ in TN

Another Cracker Barrel date and we can't make it ;(
Enjoy the show, we have to wait til Memorial Day weekend to feed our 'jones'.

J.J.

Another Cracker Barrel date and we can't make it ;(
Enjoy the show, we have to wait til Memorial Day weekend to feed our 'jones'.

Every good IH event starts off at Cracker Barrel, right? Maybe we should get some sort of an endorsment :D

We are headed out in 20 minutes!!!

JJ in TN

Anthony Weigant

Farmall Cub
Whew!!

Once again, a great show, with some beautiful trucks!

Thanks to the guys at Southern Scouts for putting on another successful show.

Wish you fellers (Levi, Blake, Spence) could have been there, you were missed!

Post up if you made it back ok.....

And if you have pics (ahem, ahem, Mike), let's see em!

Monkeyplasm

Farmall Cub
Saturday was OK, but continued the trend of low attendance and even lower participation.

Sunday was just plain insulting. Not worth the time or expense this year.

J.J.

Our trip home was fairly unventful. The weather was not cooperating with us on Sunday morning. After the awards ceremony we took Mike Moore to lunch and noted that the Alt guage was all the way on "D". We found an O'Riellys about 2 miles from the track, and $49.99 and 2 hours in the parking lot between showers the 100 was back on the road headed back to Dville with a new alternator. the old one had lasted 38 years, so no fault there. As the old pulley was firmly planted on the shaft of the alt, and my impact driver was sleeping in a garage several hundered miles away, I had to make use of the pulley that came with the part. So all belts had to be removed and I started from scatch to put it all together. The last 300 miles were dry, so that was good as well, but the box fans are running under the truck anyway, and the dehumdifier is rocking along.

We had a good time, and it was great to see and hang out with everyone.

JJ in TN

Anthony Weigant

Farmall Cub
Heh, you really do live in d'ville.

Truck is a D

Travelall is a D

Fire Patrol is a D

alternator is on D

G.P.A. was a D

:oops: Did i just say that?

Dennis Bernth

Staff member
Our trip home was fairly unventful. The weather was not cooperating with us on Sunday morning. After the awards ceremony we took Mike Moore to lunch and noted that the Alt guage was all the way on "D". We found an O'Riellys about 2 miles from the track, and $49.99 and 2 hours in the parking lot between showers the 100 was back on the road headed back to Dville with a new alternator. the old one had lasted 38 years, so no fault there. As the old pulley was firmly planted on the shaft of the alt, and my impact driver was sleeping in a garage several hundered miles away, I had to make use of the pulley that came with the part. So all belts had to be removed and I started from scatch to put it all together. The last 300 miles were dry, so that was good as well, but the box fans are running under the truck anyway, and the dehumdifier is rocking along.

We had a good time, and it was great to see and hang out with everyone.

JJ in TN

Dunno about O'Reilly's, but Advance and Autozone have an electric impact on premises for just that eventuality, along with a puller if the thing is really stubborn. Or maybe they quit that now, somebody probably sued them for some reason or other for changing their pulley for them.....but I've watched it done at both places in the past when somebody drags in an alternator with a weird pulley.

jeff campbell

Staff member
how many trucks were there? was in the area at 5;00 am.,but hauled on home had to work sat., nite.jeff

J.J.

Heh, you really do live in d'ville.

Truck is a D

Travelall is a D

Fire Patrol is a D

alternator is on D

G.P.A. was a D

:oops: Did i just say that?

and I bet that with a last name that started with "W" you were always last in school, so there. :tt2:

Dunno about O'Reilly's, but Advance and Autozone have an electric impact on premises for just that eventuality, along with a puller if the thing is really stubborn. Or maybe they quit that now, somebody probably sued them for some reason or other for changing their pulley for them.....but I've watched it done at both places in the past when somebody drags in an alternator with a weird pulley.

Dennis, your are right on. I have a jobbers account at O'Reilly, and they have one here in Dville. I have used it myself at the counter. Heck, they even let me get on the computer to search myself. But the one there was not so helpful. I had the new counter guy (his first day), and he was great. But his coworkers not. I was told that I could BUY one, but not borrow it. It wasnt worth the fight because I knew that I could make it work. The weather waited until I got her buttoned up to rain.

how many trucks were there? was in the area at 5;00 am.,but hauled on home had to work sat., nite.jeff

Jeff you shoulda hung around, Saturday was great. I heard that there were some 50 trucks there.

JJ in TN

jeff campbell

Staff member
would have liked to,had a good 9 hr drive yet to get home & sleep b4 working all nite.hated to miss it,prolly drove by close to 20 mile from it.was a trip tho,driving east all the way to get to 77 N.from shelby,nc.lota lights!jeff