BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can a NY'er join your club?

Binder TV

Enginerd

Farmall Cub
So does NE mean North East or New England? I'd hate to be excluded on a technicality ;)

It's hard to find a solid Scout up here in the land of salt and snow. I picked up my oil burner in PA last Feb. I keep it covered in the winter to slow the cancer, but in the summer it would be nice to spend a day with a group of similarly affected folks. I'll keep my eye on the calendar.

Thanks for starting this forum Bill!

Chadwick46

Farmall Cub
We can say that NE stands for NorthEast, and even if not your more than welcome here. IH fans are few and far between around here we dont want to exclude anyone.

Chad

dblkick

Binder Driver
Bill <-- enjoys poking a little good-humored fun at the speech patterns of some of his new neighbors.

Bill, if you want culture shock....you really need to get up to Mass, not to mention Maine :)

I titled this forum "New England IH", but I can certainly change it to "Northeast" if folks prefer.

Personally I think New England sounds better, & I think NY can be included on a technicality :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dave

EJC36S

Farmall Cub
I might be pushin' it but if we go with North East then we can squeeze NJ into the mix. I drove to NH to buy a transmission which will be in my Scout so that should give us a pass, right?

There are the folks at Triple Diamond 4 Wheelers who do some gigs throughout the year. Not too far a trip down for y'all who talk funny.

Andrew

Enginerd

Farmall Cub
Glad to hear there is a bunch of us here in the Northeast. I hope when we get together, all of us can understand each other given these funny accents we all have. :p

RALLEN

High Wheeler
In Mass we paak ar kaa kinda faa from the yaad and buy beeaa, but in New Yowrk the cauwll auwll thier friends for cauwfee.. Accents, you have to love them....