I posted a couple things prior to this but decided to do a build thread. Recently bought a 1963 Scout 80, all original from what I can tell at this point. My daughter named it Brutus so I decided to go with that. Just got the motor pulled yesterday. This is my first build, and really the first time I’ve done major work on a vehicle so it should be interesting. I attached some pics of the motor, standard 152. If you see anything that looks bad, feel free to let me know. I need all the help I can get diagnosing things and deciding what needs replaced. She ran when I got her, but sounded rough. The only thing I've done so far is rebuilt the Holley 1904 carb. Then I got to work on pulling the engine. Best part about it is my 15 year old son has started to show an interest in it so we will have some good times ahead working on it together. Thanks everyone.