BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Binder Bash 2018 Raffle Prizes

damonwill

Binder Driver
This list will grow in the next 4 weeks but here is our current prize list:

Folding cargo carrier
21' x 14" Wall safe
1/4" extension set
Iron frying pans
4" wide ratchet strap
Truck Bed Unloader

With more coming in the next couple weeks.

damonwill

Binder Driver
Folding cargo carrier
21' x 14" Wall safe
1/4" extension set
Iron frying pan set
4" wide ratchet strap
Truck Bed Unloader
Truck lights kit

damonwill

Binder Driver
Just like last year there will also be a raffle for all that attend and are interested. We will be selling tickets for various items (Scout parts, tools, gift cards, etc...) that we are collecting from our donating sponsors. All proceeds from this raffle will be used as a donation from the Texas Binder Groups (NTB, HCB, GCB) to the Charity BBQ event at Nationals. If you have any items that you would like to donate for this function please let me know ASAP. If you would rather make a cash donation to support this effort, that will be accepted as well. We are excited about this aspect to the Bash and continuing to support a great cause. The raffle tickets are $10 apiece.

If you cannot attend but would like to purchase some tickets, you can use the HCB paypal account (cescott94@hotmail.com). Please put raffle tickets in the comments area. Someone must be present to pickup your prize. We aren't able to ship to you.

Prizes (so far, more coming):
Folding cargo carrier
21' x 14" Wall safe
1/4" extension set
Iron frying pan set
4" wide ratchet strap
Truck Bed Unloader
Truck lights kit

sullyscout77

Binder Driver
Great Looking Prizes and great representation Damon! Tell Ziggybock that I either left the ticket roll with you all last year or we ran out 'cause I do not have anymore. Don't remember where I picked those up. Been 8 or 9 years ago and I've slept since then, (LOL)! :sailor:

ziggybock

Farmall Cub
Great Looking Prizes and great representation Damon! Tell Ziggybock that I either left the ticket roll with you all last year or we ran out 'cause I do not have anymore. Don't remember where I picked those up. Been 8 or 9 years ago and I've slept since then, (LOL)! :sailor:
I have the ticket roll amigo, we are good!

-Z

Randy Z.

Binder Driver
I have word the our raffle donations from Scoutco may be hand delivered by friends of the Moore's that plan to attend the bash. Not sure if it is the Kindbergs from Ohio or not. I asked for a list of items so I could post the info here - more to come.

sullyscout77

Binder Driver
I have word the our raffle donations from Scoutco may be hand delivered by friends of the Moore's that plan to attend the bash. Not sure if it is the Kindbergs from Ohio or not. I asked for a list of items so I could post the info here - more to come.
Yes it is! Mike Moore is completing a frame-off restoration of their Traveler, which will be a chance to see his handy work. Scoutco does much MOORE than decals! :punk:

Randy Z.

Binder Driver
Nothing yet from the other IH vendors?
Jennifer from Scoutco emailed me and said she would get me some pics of prizes since they will be coming straight to the bash. Nothing yet from the others. I will post as I have more.

Fred Demmon

Y-Block King
I will be glad to donate a few things.
Let me take a look.
Probably have to send with someone.
Would love to attend, but daughters Vollyball in Dallas and also Wife's birthday

rustfreeTX

Binder Driver
Think there would be any interest in a pair of Scout II tail light lenses? They have some chips and cracks but still very usable. I went with the Mexican reproductions, so I don't need them, but it would be a shame to just trash them, they can go for big bucks on ebay. Willing to donate if there's interest. Also thinking about getting rid of a pristine pair of seat bases. They're too high for the seats I have and not sure I'd want to cut down such a nice pair to make them work. Let me know about either item.