BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Thanks to Canyon Offroad in AZ!

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

3rd Gen Scout

Farmall Cub
I just want to say awesome job by Jayson and Chad at Canyon Offroad in Apache Jct, AZ! My Scout had sat for 12 years collecting dust & rust and these guys nursed the engine & Driveline back to health. Work included a Hamilton TBI install, SOA, RS, High-steer, 4.10 gear swap w/ power-lok rear. She's not pretty but runs & handles better than ever before. I inherited this rig from my Grandfather 18 years ago and he would definitely be proud to see it now. I would recommend this shop to anyone in AZ area who needs work done for their rig.
A couple before shots:
2016.07.13 As-is (2).JPG

2016.07.13 As-is (3).JPG

& After:
IMG_0540.JPG

IMG_0542.JPG

2016.08.19 Complete (4).JPG

Alpine

Farmall Cub
I just want to say awesome job by Jayson and Chad at Canyon Offroad in Apache Jct, AZ! My Scout had sat for 12 years collecting dust & rust and these guys nursed the engine & Driveline back to health. Work included a Hamilton TBI install, SOA, RS, High-steer, 4.10 gear swap w/ power-lok rear. She's not pretty but runs & handles better than ever before. I inherited this rig from my Grandfather 18 years ago and he would definitely be proud to see it now. I would recommend this shop to anyone in AZ area who needs work done for their rig.
A couple before shots:
View attachment 129188
View attachment 129189
& After:
View attachment 129191
View attachment 129192
View attachment 129190
Are those 33's? I'm looking to do a SOA on my 78 traveler. I was wonder how it would look with 33's vs a 4" lift and 33's.