BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[B]Rust Solution???[/B]

Binder TV

eyeluv2fish

Farmall Cub
Anybody know of anything to stop rust in it's tracks? I have the typical rust problems (rocker panels ect...) and while I'm not concerned about looks right now, I would like to keep it from rusting further.

Any help is appreciated!!!

BigRigg

Y-Block King
Never Tried Por 15....but hear its great stuff. If you want to get rid of the rust, I suggest using Phosphoric Acid.

WARNING: if your rust is deep, AKA Cancer, then the Acid will eat away all rust and leave holes in its place.
I used this stuff, sprayed it on and left it over night. in the morning the rust was now a black color, the acid eats away the rust, then you just wash it down with water and there you go.

Note: The Phosphoric acid I used is not available in stores. its industrial grade, and can only be purchased if you have a chemical permit. I however found a sample, which was about 1/2 gal, and was told I could take it. But you can get a less potent mix at places like Lowes and Home Depot.

After that then I would Por 15.