BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AZIH Rendezvous 2021

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

rlireland

Content Team
Staff member

Ricky B

Farmall Cub
1). Any clue on how many folks have signed up so far for this shin-dig?

2). I saw the list of what the $50.00 registration fee gets us.....seems very reasonable to me.

3). I left a phone message on the answering machine about an hour ago. Just wanted to figure out how the campsite/overnight parking arrangements are set up.....and how to pay for them? Would like to stay for the whole duration of this bash. One TravelAll, 2 small dogs, myself and probably some hottie to-be--named later.

4). Oh yeah, one last thing. Is there any guarantee that there won't be any snow there? 'Cuz I'm deathly allergic to snow. Plus I only own one pair of shoes and one pair of pants.....and I would kinda like to keep it that way......😅 20201127_120453~2.jpg

walkersscout

High Wheeler
I can guarantee there won’t be any snow there! It can get a little chilly at night. Nothing that can’t be tamed with a hoodie and a whisky.
The camping is a bunch of spots around a large dirt lot, plenty to pick from. Lots of us are up there friday night. Most folks are pulling out sunday morning.
Bring both your shoes and your pants. Fire may or may not be allowed based on forest fire restrictions, usually not in place for another 4 weeks, but who knows what havoc the COVID has played with the trees.