BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

!968 1100c

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

drlocke

Farmall Cub
Hi y'all,

I have an 1100C with a 304 2bbl and automatic. Armstrong steering and stomphard brakes. Fleetside (or whatever IH likes to call the style other than stepside), tailgate delete option. My next ambition is to change out the brakes and steering for power steering and hydroboost brakes.

IHtruck1.jpg

Interior is a little rough.

Ibirddash.jpg

But it runs nice and strong. Oil pressure is a little weak when hot, but it doesn't knock. I don't push it that hard. Some time I'll get to the bottom of that problem.

SCscoutguy

Staff member
Good to see you made it over here from the IFSJA board. I am pretty sure 1968 was the first year for the regular saginaw style power steering box with regular gm pump. There are plenty of people here that know tons about the C series trucks and I am sure they will post up soon to help out.

flatheadmatt

Farmall Cub
I just picked up a 68 1100C in packer green about a month ago. Mine has the power steering and its nice. Mine has the same trim as yours and the delete tailgate option as well. NICE!