BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Binder Bash Details

sullyscout77

Binder Driver
:bananrap::bananrap: Thank gawd you're going to be there Sully! Someone I can actually talk to and hang out with (plus sip on a beer or three)... Between you and me, these local yahoos are whacked out of their cabezas. All they talk about is Scouts, carbs, green electrical wire, where they would move if their wives found out about the other three Scouts they bought, blah, blah, blah
Looking forward to catching up amigo!

-Z
Feeling is Mutual my Shiner Buddy! Are you bringing your girlfriend, (cooler)??

Last edited:

sullyscout77

Binder Driver
I have been in contact with 5 of the light line dealers, and pretty much have commitments from all of them. Details as they come available.
Awesome job Randy! Just a quick head's up; The couple that I present the Tri-club Raffle check to at NATS each year on your behalf are planning to be in attendance at this year's Bash! Their names are Carl and Mary Kindberg, driving all the way from Westchester, Ohio, (just north of Cinncinnati). They are wonderful IH folks and personal friends who have selflessly committed thousands of hours of work to our IH community. Really excited for everyone to meet them and visa-versa. They will be driving here in their Beautiful ('79 I think) Travelall and trailering a teardrop camper behind them. Hope everyone can make it out this year to say Howdy and give them a Big Texas welcome! Looking forward to seeing you all. Sully
Feeling is Mutual my Shiner Buddy!

Last edited:

Bussy

High Wheeler
Where will it be and what time? Do you have a FB page or anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This month it is at Blacks BBQ in San Marcos at 11:00. There is a poll here in our section for March meeting location and another post with other meeting details. We also have a Facebook page, just do a search for Hill Country Binders.

Randy Z.

Binder Driver
Where will it be and what time? Do you have a FB page or anything?

The next Hill Country Binders club meeting is this weekend, March 10th at Black's BBQ in San Marcos TX. Come and meet some of the members.
The 2018 Hill Country Binder Bash will be the weekend of April 20-22. There are schedule details for the Bash here in this club forum. Yes, the HCB has an FB page - "Hill Country Binders Page". Todd Stranahan created an event on the page with details of the Bash there as well.

Randy Z.

Binder Driver
:bananrap::bananrap: Thank gawd you're going to be there Sully! Someone I can actually talk to and hang out with (plus sip on a beer or three)... Between you and me, these local yahoos are whacked out of their cabezas. All they talk about is Scouts, carbs, green electrical wire, where they would move if their wives found out about the other three Scouts they bought, blah, blah, blah
Looking forward to catching up amigo!

-Z
So, no more riding together? Am I just boring now? Wow. Just Wow....

damonwill

Binder Driver
"Official" schedule. Subject to change based on weather, wheeling, or whatever else comes up

Friday
5:00pm - Early arrival to Adventure park if you like.
8:00pm - Meet and Greet at the River City Cafe in Marble Falls
9:30pm - Get back to the Adventure park - Open wheeling or camping for those wanting to do so
11:00pm - Lights out for those that aren't already out

Saturday
9:00am - Meet and greet - Area B.
9:30am - Photo of all the prettiness
10:00am - Start wheeling
11:30am - Lunch - Provide by NTB and HCB
12:30pm - Raffle
1:30pm - Wheeling and whatever.
5:00pm - Dinner (what's in your cooler)
11:00pm - lights out for those that aren't already out

Sunday
9:0am - Breakfast (what's in your cooler)
11:00am - Starting packing up, clean up, start heading home

rustfreeTX

Binder Driver
Hey All, I really thought about making the trek, but didn't wanna chance getting stuck in the rain with crap wipers and a bikini top. Have fun without me.

sullyscout77

Binder Driver
Agree with Jerry 100%! Fantastic job by the HCB Crew! Also for the vendors and folks who provided donations for the raffle. The rain passed quickly and weather turned out beautiful! Thanks for making our Ohio guests feel so welcome. Great to see old friends and also to see new faces joining the Binder madness! October can't come soon enough! Until then, keep the shiney side up (if you have one).

Last edited: