BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Get Together discussion forum

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

Meat Man

Farmall Cub
This will be a place to discuss monthly / bimonthly informal get togethers.

The goal is to have these meetings be MEMEBER planned. If you have an idea, please discuss it here. If you have an idea, but not a plan, toss out the idea and see what happens.

If you are a prospect or new member, please suggest something and we all might just come to you.

I'll start:

Meet for lunch at BoBo's Dinner in Topeka. It's an old fashioned drive-in. Hamburgers and such.

I'd like to take my boys to a Threshing Bee or Plow Day. Goessel sounds like fun, but it is the weekend before the Sunflower Show. Might be too much in one month.

At some time this year, I might want to have a Wrench Day to pull an engine and tear down one of my old Scouts.

Meat Man

Farmall Cub
If we are ever down in the Southeast corner, we should go south to Pittsburg and eat fried chicken. I just saw two places on "Food Wars" TV show.

D

Dustin1231

If we are ever down in the Southeast corner, we should go south to Pittsburg and eat fried chicken. I just saw two places on "Food Wars" TV show.

I would be up for that if its a open invite.

kennyw

Farmall Cub
Talked to a lot of people and had a good time at the car show today. Even took home a third place trophy. And my grand kids got to come see me.

Attachments

• IMG_1705.JPG
    IMG_1705.JPG
    873.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1708.JPG
    IMG_1708.JPG
    905 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1709.JPG
    IMG_1709.JPG
    839.3 KB · Views: 3
2022 Arizona International Harvester Rendezvous
Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group