BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1977 Scout II Project

Binder TV

Mike Moore

Dreams of Cub Cadets
:punk::punk:
c7a2bf59.jpg

:clap::rockon::banana:

mormetl

High Wheeler
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job man!! Helluva rig - good thing Roadkill wasn't there, she would have made that show an even bigger female dog:D:tt2:!!

Mitch Neal

High Wheeler
Today, the Scout had an appointment...:punk:

64a9b6b4.jpg

Same guy that did the orange one?

He did a great job making yours look good, can't imagine what he is going to be able to do with that one.

Edit: that sounded a little derogatory to the orange one, wasn't the intention.

Last edited:

Mike Moore

Dreams of Cub Cadets
Whatever...I know what you meant...

"If he made that pile of cobbled together orange CRAP look THAT good, imaigne what he can do with one that looks decent WITHOUT photoshop!"

Honestly, there was no 'shopping done to the orange one...and there won't be any done to this one, either. These folks are good at lighting and angling to make something look like it should...;)

Mitch Neal

High Wheeler
Very Nice!!!!

They do impressive work (as do you, obviously to get the Scout looking that good)!

I have been trying to like those Ford wheels, but I just can't. I would have thought a set of re-chromed Rallye wheels would have looked a lot better. To each his own, assuming the owner picked them out.

Mike Moore

Dreams of Cub Cadets
They were on it when it came to us, yes. I don't mind them at all on THAT Scout...modern color, engine, interior, etc. I don't think there are many Scouts out there that would look good with them, though. The maintenance is low for 'em, too...they are stainless inserts!

Mike Moore

Dreams of Cub Cadets
The budget cap was hit (and exceeded) on this thing before we got to a lot of stuff...like chroming bumpers, taillight bezels, grille, etc. I imagine a set of chrome rallyes would have looked good, but been over the budget.

Mike Moore

Dreams of Cub Cadets
We're more than proud to have a little added weight for in this Scout when the owner takes it to shows! Nationals 2012 was very kind to it...
FFD1A454-DB66-4C12-8AE3-4CD3FE980567-509-000000358D0FF9D5.jpg

*Best in it's class
*Best paint
*Grand National Champion - Best of the Best

The owner is excited, and WE are excited as well! Thanks everyone!

Bill USN-1

Staff member
Well that didn't take long...I just got home.
Congrats.
I'm sure the owner is just as proud as you are.
Did you send the pic to Bruce?