BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1977 Scout II Project

sullyscout77

Binder Driver
Definitely agree with the others! Absolutely first rate Mike. :yes:
If my numbers come up tonight on the Texas Lotto, I'll sign you up to restore Wilbur. :beer:

darman98

Farmall Cub
That is definately the most beautiful customization of a Scout that I have seen. As said previously, if only it were orange. I can't wait to see what comes next Tuesday! I don't know how you can due anything better than this '77, but look forward to watching the next one's progress.

Mike Moore

Dreams of Cub Cadets
Thanks, guys! Tuesday's is going to be a quick flip Scout. We do have another frame-off restomod coming in August, though.;)

jeff campbell

Staff member
NOW the big ? what are you asking for it ? or is it for some one else? whats it worth now
? just curious,thx-jeff ( nicely done ):punk::yes:

Mike Moore

Dreams of Cub Cadets
It was all along, and still is, owned by a customer. It isn't for sale...besides, I imagine his son would object to it's sale, anyhow!
I don't know what it would be worth, if it were to be sold.

Bruce Shealy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I guess other than the staff at Scoutco, I probably saw this truck in more stages of restoration than anyone. The finished product is nothing short of spectacular. I have had Scouts apart and done a good bit of work on them myself and know whats involved in putting one back together. But I have done nothing even close to the quality craftsmanship that's in this Scout. Exemplary work by exemplary people.

Mike Moore

Dreams of Cub Cadets
This scout is going to be at Carlisle after all! The owner is unable to attend, but is letting us bring it up to show off!:punk:

Mike Moore

Dreams of Cub Cadets
Here are a few post-cleanup pictures before we head to Carlisle with the Scout:

9e381421.jpg

d0ca3807.jpg

c464c56c.jpg

4be09e9b.jpg

As it sits, this one is ready to roll out Saturday morning. My orange Scout is buffed, waxed, the interior is cleaned up, tires are shined, etc. Gotta check it over and pretrip it, and we're ready to head nawth.:rockon: