BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1977 Scout II Project

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

J.J.

Lives in an IH Dealership
Updates??????

I know that you guys have been buring some midnight oil and enjoying the new beverage machine with this project :beer:

JJ in TN

Mike Moore

Dreams of Cub Cadets
Tomorrow is delivery day. A few more wires to tie up, screws to put in, loom to put on, and the like, but all in all, it is nearly finished as I type this.

[youtube]t9lq9pZLrkk[/youtube]

Jeff Jamison

Lives in an IH Dealership
WOW turned out great,the only thing I dont like is the location of the brake controler,to hard to reach in an emergency.I would drive it.
Jeff

Mike Moore

Dreams of Cub Cadets
The owner has no plans to use it to pull a braked trailer, but wanted to put the controller on it just in case.

eca4b3e0.jpg

7a4656d8.jpg

85b2ea28.jpg

85b2ea28.jpg

4ce3287b.jpg

Carl Wiese

Staff member
Mike,

Great looking Scout!! How does the Vycor do as sound deadener? Is there any off gassing from the materials as some have reported?

Mike Moore

Dreams of Cub Cadets
The Scout is on the way home. Our shop sure looks empty without it...but that problem will be remedied Tuesday.:punk:

Mike Moore

Dreams of Cub Cadets
Off gassing?...as in stink? I've had it in my Scout for several years and never noticed it... 'course *I* stink, so maybe it is no match for me?

I didn't notice anything funky.:no:

Mike Moore

Dreams of Cub Cadets
Thanks! First words out of the owner's mouth after he drove it a few blocks?...
"Definitely a little beefier than I remember it being!"
:punk::D

Mitch Neal

High Wheeler
Mr. Moore, you have out done yourself! Simply beautiful work. The stickers were a nice touch. I hate to give you a big head, but on this one it is deserved! If it were only orange....

Mike Moore

Dreams of Cub Cadets
Thanks, Mitch! It really did turn out great! The owner has a REALLY nice Scout, for sure. I cannot however, take all the credit. Most of the work was done by my brother in the shop, while I was in the office trying to keep up. Toward the end of the build, I was in the shop more, turning down some decal work to sweat it out. I can't lie...it was FUN! I gotta stay in the shop more often!:punk::D:yes: