BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1963 Scout 80 Needs Dana 44's

Binder TV

RustyNuts80

Farmall Cub
Hi Folks,
Dan here. Just joined Sonora Desert Scouts a few weeks ago. Someday soon, I'm looking forward to meeting you on the road. I have a 1963 Scout 80, 154. I'm rebuilding this machine, she runs and drives. Has some rust (LOL) that I'm working on now. I understand the Dana 27's in this machine are not good. Would like to have disc brakes and a setup that can be serviced. Does anyone know where I can find a front Dana 44 with Disc brakes, same for the rear? Also i have no clue how to convert/modify/mount them on a Scout 80. Axles were not something I learned in school. Thanks!
Rusty AKA Dan.

Attachments

• IMG_0434.jpeg
    IMG_0434.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 1

RustyNuts80

Farmall Cub
Hi J.P.
Thanks for letting me know. I'm new to scout construction so thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I don't use facebook so I will send an email. Thank you kindly for providing me that direction as well.
-Dan