BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1952 International Harvester Freezer

2021 Arizona International Harvester Rendezvous

Jamie Jensen

Farmall Cub
Hello - My father in law recently acquired a 1952 International Harvester Deep Freeze. Everything is in good working order, the seal is plausible and tight, motor purrs like a kitten and it gets cold enough that you think you are in the Antarctic when you open the door. We are trying to decide if we should keep it or sell it and are wondering if anyone knows what the going rate for one is. Also any suggestions on where to post it for sale would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for your input.
00m0m_8zm2Fijh0Ls_600x450.jpg
00A0A_1dS1np6yQ60_600x450.jpg

1975IH200

Y-Block King
You can post a "for sale" ad in the Classified section. Ads are free.

Value is what anyone will pay for it. I would think $200 or better since it works well.

Any IH guy would like a 1950's IH fridge or freezer....or both.

TUselton

Farmall Cub
It's Awesome!! That would be a Great addition to a garage or man cave. Where are you located?? Mark
I bought exactly the same one - 1952 model - a few years back & paid $75 for it. Still runs quiet & keeps things very frozen. Only thing missing on mine is the plastic light cover & part of the switch that turns the light off & on.

Hello - My father in law recently acquired a 1952 International Harvester Deep Freeze. Everything is in good working order, the seal is plausible and tight, motor purrs like a kitten and it gets cold enough that you think you are in the Antarctic when you open the door. We are trying to decide if we should keep it or sell it and are wondering if anyone knows what the going rate for one is. Also any suggestions on where to post it for sale would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for your input. View attachment 149031 View attachment 149032
Is this still available