BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10th Annual Winter Meet and Greet

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

Mitch Neal

High Wheeler
Alright guys and gals, it's time! Time for the 10th Annual Winter Meet and Greet!

It's going to be January 24h at Above and Beyond at the Greenville, SC downtown airport. For those who haven't been, this is a great venue and one you shouldn't miss! Ted has a heated airplane hanger to socialize and to eat in, and a nice paved/grass lot to park the trucks right out front. This quickly is becoming a premier event in the South, so you don't want to miss it!

I think the plan is to have barbeque again this year so we need to get an idea of how many are coming so that we can plan. We will still need help with side dishes and desserts, as well as drinks and condiments. Please respond below with how many are coming so that we can get a fairly accurate headcount and let us know what you can bring in the post below.

We will continue our annual auction and we should have some good items this year from some of our vendors so bring your wallets! Also please bring any old IH parts, or parts that you feel like may be of interest to other IH lovers to donate. This is how we continue to operate year to year without any dues.

Please attend if you can, and if you can, please post below to give us a headcount!

J.J.

Lives in an IH Dealership
Mrs JJ and I are planning on attending. Didn't the Hampton that we stayed at turn into something else? I'll look into that and post the details, they usually give us a good rate.

JJ in TN

Mitch Neal

High Wheeler
Yes they built a new Hampton Inn, a little closer to I385 and the old Hampton became a Baymont Inn and Suites.

Bruce Shealy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I will be bringing the wife and daughter, so its 3 for me.

J.J.

Lives in an IH Dealership
JJ,

I would go with the Hampton. It's new, so it must be better, right?

Of course, it must be :D

The old Hampton was good that they would have a special place to park our IH's, and didn't mind a little oil (or other questionable petroleum based products :oops: ) or working on them in the parking lot :oops::oops::oops:

(calling Mike Moore, Bruce Shealy, and John Glancy to the thread please)

I'll reach out to the sales dept in each to see what kind of rate they could potentially provide us, and of course where the breakfast is FREE (in true IH-guy/gal form)

JJ in TN

lady355

Farmall Cub
I can make Greenville on 1-24! :clap: Will bring a cake... what flavor? :D
:4x4:

Tish