BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by vcpowerwagon

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group
  1. V

Chinese pots and pans

Hi Dave, Sorry for late response. I did put this thread on my watch list but missed your reply back in Nov. Hope you had a great Christmas and lets send 2020 back to where the sun don't shine...... Let me know on the transfer case seals. Thanks for looking. I am looking for two combat rims for...
  2. V

Chinese pots and pans

Hi Dave. Martin here. Was just up your way fighting the NAPA fire. Wish we could have swung by on our way home and filled the hose bed with M2 parts. I am looking for any Timken Transfer Case parts or seals. Last we spoke, (Holister) you were saying you might have a list of bearing and/or seals...
  3. V

International Military Vehicle For Sale or Wanted

Dave, I sent you a PM. Martin
  4. V

M-2, M-3 and M-5 military trucks

Chris, I am looking for a open cab windshield fame off of a M-2 or M-3. I believe one off the M-5 would work also. mkennedy
  5. V

New member with M-2-4

Hi Paul. Nice talking with you also. Thanks for sending the list over. Come on out to San Diego anytime. You can look at my collection. Martin
  6. V

M-2-4 Sn & dates

Hi Mark, See post above.....Sorry about the delay. Took these of the bed. The Al Asher tag is there just for fun. If you read back a few years ago there was a post from Dave Bell I think who called Al Asher's son in Los Angeles. They were s.till in business. Cool stuff. My truck has LA water...
  7. V

M 2.4 and M5 H6 WWII Pictures

Thank you for sharing our history with the trucks we admire. Interesting to see the dully equipped m2-4's. Wondering if they were early trucks direct from the factory that way?
  8. V

M-2-4 Sn & dates

Congratulations on your new purchase. Just curious where you found this truck? Great find. Always cool to hear the back ground on a truck. Looks like the trailer was loaded to the fender wells. Ha!!. These trucks are heavy as you found out... I believe Anthony was the bed manufacture. I will...
  9. V

IH Military trucks for sale - sightings

Beautiful trucks there Jeff. Would have liked to see them in person. It would be hard for me to let one go. But you have a second one to drive and show when the need comes . I do not know your time and energy put into the trucks to get them to this point. I would think that would have to be...
  10. V

M-2-4 Sn & dates

Hello Paul. I too have been away from this forum. I have been rebuilding the drive train including front and rear axles off of my B1PW. Fun stuff. I am changing to 4.89's, for better road speeds and lower RPM's. I was excided to get my second M2-4 earlier this year. Had to sell my first M2-4...
  11. V

Sounds like you are a busy Man. I seen your post about the Holister dates also. What are you bring ?...Ha. I would like to make the MVPA event in NorCal and will keep an eye out for location and dates. Thanks for the tips with the manuals and will expand my search for them. Dave has a few...
  12. V

Thank you Dave for the response. Those are axle numbers I have not seen yet. Thank you again. I did order my M2-4 parts book from Book Binders today and I have been using the rebuild post for the front axle. All parts of the puzzle. No pun intended... Ha I have been buying parts from Dave...
  13. V

Thanks Paul. I have been reading on Binder and other sites that the axles were made in house by IHC back then. Eaton did not produce them. IHC then sold the rights to Dana who continued to produce the bigger RA axles in the 80's.? I am still not sure of the RA axle that was used for the M2-4...
  14. V

Paul, Frist question (s). Rear axle on a stock M2-4. Eaton RA-15 or RA-20? Maybe neither? Front axle to be FA-50 correct? Martin