BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by TomHansen

Binder TV
  1. TomHansen

October 24 Trail Run

Hi All...Due to extreme rain, we will be going to Crown King from the front side. Please consider this a mild run. We will still meet at Chevron as originally planned.
  2. TomHansen

October 24 Trail Run

Jimmy cannot make it either...I just called him too.
  3. TomHansen

October 24 Trail Run

Pete Acosta cannot make it...I just called him.
  4. TomHansen

October 24 Trail Run

Jerry....we will need to call Pet Acosta and Jimmy both. I thought Pete Acosta was going to try to make it...Steve Graham's arm is still bothering him so he is out and Jeff is a definite maybe. Juliann and Gary coming in Jeep I think. May want to check with Eric and Roy down in Tucson. I...
  5. TomHansen

October 24 Trail Run

What about Steve Graham......is he going?
  6. TomHansen

October 24 Trail Run

I See Jeff committed :taz: :4x4:
  7. TomHansen

October 24 Trail Run

Oh yeah...thought Jerry is going and who else besides Fife, Stef, Tom, Jerry, Juliann and Gary. I sent a text to James and Mora. Is Eric coming up from Tucson? What about Roy Ireland?
  8. TomHansen

October 24 Trail Run

So far I'm going and I think Juliann and Gary in their Jeep pending animals. Who else????
  9. TomHansen

ScoutoberFest - Oct 9th-11th @ Lost Lake on the Colorado River

Headed out this afternoon via Wickenburg in the Engineer Scout!
  10. TomHansen

Scout 800 Dana 44 E-Locker Build

It is nice to have such great IH friends you can count on...Eric truly bleeds IH Red and is a great guy to have around for sure.
  11. TomHansen

Rendezvous Planning Committee Meeting - Oct 17th - 9am to Noon

Friendly reminder...please join us for our first meeting.........goal is to make our Rondi a huge success.
  12. TomHansen

Rendezvous Planning Committee Meeting - Oct 17th - 9am to Noon

Friendly reminder...please join us for our first meeting.........goal is to make our Rondi a huge success.
  13. TomHansen

ScoutoberFest - Oct 9th-11th @ Lost Lake on the Colorado River

If anyone is interested in going...let me know.........
  14. TomHansen

September club run/campout

I will not be able to make this one due to previously planned family activities. Have fun everyone and be safe.