BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group
surfnturf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Albums About

• Hi mike, i have been looking everywhere on here to see how much one could mill the head on a 392 and can't find any info-do you know ? Hope u are doing well, lee
    Hey ole buddy, what time are you and Lee planning on going to the Meet and Greet? We were thinking maybe between 2 and 3:00 pm. I still have some odds and ends to get done on the 46 that I didn't get done last weekend. I was thinking about meeting at the Spinx gas station @ exit 66 or 29 Welford off 85. Best place i can think of. I want to keep the 46 off 85 much as possible. Let me know what you think.
    Hey Mike,
    just checkin in to see how your doing, havent seen you post up in a while.

later,
    TR
    Hi surfnturf, thanks so much for the decode, now have the site stored in favorites---don't understand by "unknown" model number ?? I do know that the truck was originally a forest service truck, maybe special order ??? No, have not heard anythin g about a 67 grille yet, but am hoping-----in the meantime, i will look like a 1965 with the grill i have, i guess--he he maybe my insurance will be cheaper ha ha, sure am happy to be a part of the site and definetly appreciate the help right out of the chute, so to speak. Best regards and keep up the good work-------lee marion, cowpens, sc
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…