BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by SSIIbuild

1. SSIIbuild

The Saga Continues

Some more pics I noticed I never uploaded.
  2. SSIIbuild

The Saga Continues

So some of the pics disappeared and I noticed I haven’t updated in a long time. So can went off to blast and returned in primer.
  3. SSIIbuild

SSIIBuild, build thread

Forgot. I did have the steering wheel rewrapped in leather and a new clutch put in as well as all the engine work.
  4. SSIIbuild

SSIIBuild, build thread

So not too much new done to the scout lately. But a while ago did have the engine pulled, cleaned resealed and Hamilton injection put on it. She’s pretty happy. Just hop in and go. Nothing but routine maintenance for the last several years.
  5. SSIIbuild

How do you store your top when it’s off

I have done this at two of the places I have lived at so far. The first I tucked a harbor freight winch up into the trusses after I reinforced them to distribute the weight further. The second I built a loft in my barn to hang it under with the use of a harbor freight winch. The first garage...
  6. SSIIbuild

SS Hard top

Not exactly unmodified at this point. But those are the pics I have for the one I picked up in SC.
  7. SSIIbuild

SS Hard top

8. SSIIbuild

SS Hard top

9. SSIIbuild

SS Hard top

10. SSIIbuild

Purchased a 77 - any issues with driving 400+ miles?

Driven several of mine on 700-2000 mile trips after building, buying or major mods. That's always the fun. Have extra fluids, tools, zap straps, duct tape, spare hoses and clamps, fuel filters, etc. anything cheap and easy to swap, do it before you go or on the side of the road.
  11. SSIIbuild

Reverse Lights not working - Help Rewiring pigtail

Usually in my experience the blue on one side of the fuse means it's blown. Can you see the wire in it? Do you have a test light or multimeter? You can easily test both sides of the fuse and see if one side is powered and the other is not to confirm its blown.
  12. SSIIbuild

Gooseneck to Nationals

I know it's a long shot! But any chance someone could drag my 26' gooseneck from GRC (north of Atlanta) to nationals? Thanks J
  13. SSIIbuild

This is what happens when I'm bored!

Yeah I have a few kicking around. :clap: Still need to get out in the cold and calibrate the stock fuel guage to the suburban gas tank. But she starts right up and plows great.
  14. SSIIbuild

Been using to plow. So far it's working pretty good. Some small stuff to still work out. But I'm pretty happy with it.
  15. SSIIbuild

Rod wasn't modified in any way. So it may very well be the same that are on some IH.