BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Scout-Aggie

Binder TV
  1. Scout-Aggie

Saw your post on the SII part out...what kinda condition is the steering box. If decent, how...

Saw your post on the SII part out...what kinda condition is the steering box. If decent, how much? I would need it shipped to 77042. I need to do an update on my 80.
  2. Scout-Aggie

July GCB Meeting

I would like to attend, but will be out of town for the 4th. I am speaking out of turn because I am new to the club, but what about pushing it a week to the 13th? Also, y'all ever meet in the Heights area at any point? I would love to bring my rust bucket for some hands on advice, but its in...
  3. Scout-Aggie

800 speaker placement

If the gas tank is relocated, has anyone ever cut them into the wheel well behind the seats? Seems like such a great spot for them. Also, Wetsounds makes soundbars for side-by-sides and boats. I am considering going this route with the bluetooth and amp built in...no need for a head unit...
  4. Scout-Aggie

Scout-Aggie - 1964 Scout 80

Howdy...been meaning to get this build thread going for 6 months now. I have been on Instagram (scoutaggie), but was lazy and didn't take the time to post here. Anyhow, I purchase my 64 Scout 80 in early December 2018. Honestly, I didn't know what I was getting into...and pretty much still...
  5. Scout-Aggie

Howdy...

Yeah, that’s what thought too, but I know there’s gonna be demons hiding in there someplace. I’ve read it over and over here in the forums...darn hidden rust! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Scout-Aggie

Howdy...

Thank you for the warm welcome... I really need to take the time to get a build thread started...gonna need a ton of help and advice for sure. I did start an Instagram for family and friends, so feel free to tune into that, if you’d like. Its under “ScoutAggie”. My initial thought is that we...
  7. Scout-Aggie

Howdy...

Gig ‘em...I unabashedly bleed maroon! Although, I REALLY dig the battleship gray with black top look. Decisions for a much later date... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Scout-Aggie

Howdy...

Howdy everyone, I wanted to introduce myself and say that I am looking forward to the next GCB event and meeting some of you folks in the HTX area. I take it from the trend, that they occur every 2 months...is that correct? Anyhow, I purchase my 64 Scout 80 in early December from a gentleman...
  9. Scout-Aggie

South East Texas Trading post/Classifieds

I have a pile of parts and pieces that came with my newly acquired Scout 80. First order of business is to get my Scout rolling so I can figure out what direction I am headed with it, but I know I need to clear out an extra hood, a full top (complete with mildew and rust), and 2 front bench...