BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by robeastunder

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group
  1. robeastunder

Pickup/Travelall LS swaps?

Here is my Swap, 74 2wd Travelall, with LS 5.3/4l80e, started in the fall 2020 and am finally driving it around, its getting dyno'd end of the month to dial in the shifting etc. 2001 LS 5.3 - Junkyard motor that i re-gasketed, added Summit Truck Cam and Springs, plus some 44lb injectors Clean...
  2. robeastunder

74-75 D series FA5 Spring Rate

I worked with coilssprings.com this spring there sales guy Kevin was awesome, I am doing an LS swap so he wanted all the approximate weight of the stock engine trans compared to the ls setup so he could de-rate from stock from the information I gave him from the chart above to get a level ride...
  3. robeastunder

This is all awesome information, allows me to be able to talk intelligently to the sales staff at some of the spring companies to make sure I am getting the right thing, you guys are great !!
  4. robeastunder

I don't have anything really local but good thought ill call around Monday
  5. robeastunder

anyone here have a clue on the coil spring specs used on the 74-75 2wd Travelalls that came with a 392, i know a shot in the dark for sure. I am doing an LS project this winter for the family cruiser which is a much lighter motor, i can certainly cut the existing ones to change the ride height...
  6. robeastunder

Front axle ID

I am glad.....only one in the country it seems lol
  7. robeastunder

Front axle ID

I just grabbed a Center Link as well - https://www.ebay.com/itm/International-Harvester-steering-CENTERLINK-NOS-1974-75-100-150-2-wheel-drive/233523393202?hash=item365f1432b2:g:HW0AAOSwSlZb4fjr
  8. robeastunder

Harmonic Balancer to Flexplate Alignment ??

But we will check it for failure for sure, going to try and suss it all out next week.
  9. robeastunder

The harmonic balancer was bought new from IH Parts when the engine was rebuilt, if i remember correctly they are keyed with only one way to install?
  10. robeastunder

Thanks Jeff that is super helpful, i will update this thread in a few weeks once we get the transmission pulled to see what we have. That previous pic was just for reference, i am sure its made the rounds. Thanks Again.
  11. robeastunder

Does this look correct???
  12. robeastunder

Jeff i appreciate it, if the pin is missing for some reason, do you know in relation to the weighted side where it should be?
  13. robeastunder

Long story short: New rebuilt 345 - with 727 Auto with new Torque Converter. Flexplate from old 345 installed onto newly rebuilt 345 by local garage and engine installed Bad Vibration in Engine - Firing order and electrical checks out (done by better shop that knows old cars) long story...
  14. robeastunder

1974 International 345 Engine Vibrations

any luck on figuring it out, i am in the same boat right now
  15. robeastunder

Bucket Low Back Seats from a 74-75 D Series Pickup...are they IH???

Yep a fellow binder here in NH also thought 70's Ford Van, they were cheap and in great shape so i grabbed them, i have limited knowledge on the IH upholstery so i knew it was a gamble.