BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by rlireland

Binder TV
  1. rlireland

AZIH Rendezvous 2021

https://www.sonoradesertscouts.com/rendezvous.html
  2. rlireland

80/800 VINs wanted

Jim, I have two earlier s/n in my database: FC150121 and FC150150. I have Binderplanet handles for both of the owners if you'd be interested in trying to contact them. Roy
  3. rlireland

All Comanche Scouts "Where Are You?"

Update: I have documented 30 Comanche 800Bs in my database now. Roy
  4. rlireland

80/800 VINs wanted

I just added your VIN to my database. I'll update the list on BP sometime soon. Thanks for posting! Roy
  5. rlireland

80/800 VINs wanted

Very nice! Did you do the mods and paint job? Roy
  6. rlireland

80/800 VINs wanted

I show this s/n in the Champagne Series range of production. Any chance the LST shows it as a Doll Up? Roy
  7. rlireland

80/800 VINs wanted

That's kind of what I thought! Thanks, Jim! Roy
  8. rlireland

80/800 VINs wanted

I guess what I'm asking is "what qualifies this particular Scout 800A as a "Doll-up"? Were there other items like chrome bumpers or upholstered door panels? Roy
  9. rlireland

80/800 VINs wanted

I add them to an Excel spreadsheet. Collected 560 so far. Roy
  10. rlireland

80/800 VINs wanted

So were all Scout 800's with Travel Tops designated as "Doll-Ups"? Roy
  11. rlireland

80/800 VINs wanted

I got a s/n of G350125 from a Scout for sale on Facebook. The LST is stamped DOLL-UP-SCOUT but I don't see any line items for a special edition or prototype. Could it have been special ordered with some features that weren't on a regular build? Roy
  12. rlireland

AZIHR 2020

Rendezvous 2020 BP Banner by rlireland posted Jan 3, 2020 at 9:35 AM
  13. Rendezvous 2020 BP Banner

Rendezvous 2020 BP Banner

AZIHR 2020 Banner
  14. rlireland

Flame Arrestor Part #

Thanks! Roy
  15. rlireland

Flame Arrestor Part #

I'm reviving this thread with some questions about PCV valves and flame arrestors. Is the flame arrestor supposed to rattle like the PCV valve? If not, how do you know if it's in working condition or not. The flame arrestor is plumbed to the carburetor air filter housing and the PCV valve is...