BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RinTX's latest activity

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group
  • RinTX
    RinTX reacted to mongocanfly's post in the thread My New '75 Scout II 81,000 Mile Truck with Like Like.
    My guess is what happened was JJ twisted the steering shaft making a quick turn into dollar general or the taco joint..
  • RinTX
    RinTX replied to the thread Floor/Wedge Replacement ?'s.
    Share what you did to figure it out. I am curious. Eventually I will be in the same boat with my Scout.
  • RinTX
    RinTX reacted to Ron A's post in the thread Silvolites discontinued - what now? with Like Like.
    I remember. Not sure we even want to know what it cost to hot rod an SV. HP for HP, Not cost effective at all. Byron Rexwinkle built...
  • RinTX
    We took the steering wheel off and re-centered it. It was pretty centered and the tires were straight. That’s why I was surprised...
  • RinTX
    RinTX reacted to Patrick Morris's post in the thread Too Many Ads with Like Like.
    Yeah. Best to also do searches on completely random stuff, in addition to what you're actually interested in. Elizabethan poetry or Sci...
  • RinTX
    RinTX replied to the thread Holley sniper issues.
    When I changed from points to the GM HEI, I simply routed my resistor wire to a relay on the firewall. The resister wire has enough...
  • RinTX
    RinTX replied to the thread Brake fluid leak,.
    Oops. Just reread it. Master is new. Booster old? So maybe old master filled the booster up. Maybe the new master is leaking.
  • RinTX
    User beware... Looks like google is somehow affiliated with it too...
    • 889EEFA7-4666-4A15-BD22-8375E7DB5C48.png
  • RinTX
    I believe I read somewhere that Opera browser is Chinese affiliated and not to be trusted. Anyone else seen that info?
  • RinTX
    Once the steering wheel is adjusted to center - it should not change. Based on JJs pic it changed quite a bit from where we had it...
  • RinTX
    RinTX reacted to J.J.'s post in the thread Pertronix ? with Like Like.
    I carry a set of points in the glovebox on all my rigs just in case. But in all the years Ive run them and thousands of miles, I have...
  • RinTX
    RinTX reacted to Kurt_M's post in the thread CVR with Like Like.
    I find that a common test light using an incandescent bulb (such as a #57 bulb) works good for testing. Connect it to the sending unit...
  • RinTX
    RinTX reacted to chris san diego's post in the thread Happy Turkey Day All! with Like Like.
  • RinTX
    RinTX reacted to Tremor's post in the thread Happy Turkey Day All! with Like Like.
    Happy thanksgiving BP, hope everyone has an amazing turkey day. 1978 Macys thanksgiving day parade :)
  • RinTX
    RinTX replied to the thread Too Many Ads.
    Google constantly spies on users.