BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by rdickey

Binder TV
  1. R

Contact Info

Re: power booster for 79 Scout II, prices? Whats the current prices on a new power booster for a 79 Scout II? thanks for the help r
  2. R

Vacuum source for brake booster

Thanks for the info on the booster vacuum hose. I will check that out tonite to see if I have a pre-drilled hole to place a fitting.
  3. R

Vacuum source for brake booster

79 Scout II, originally had 304 2bbl, Just replaced with used 345, 4bbl Carter TQ. Engine seems to run well. Trying to get the baby back on the road where it belongs.... 1) I have been unable to find a diagram that shows the vacuum line for the brake booster or the exact vacuum source for...
  4. R

smog pump injector at head-how to remove

Re: smog pump injector at head-any ideas on how to romve allen head plugs thanks for the replies...will try varous methods this weekend....
  5. R

thanks for the suggestions. I have been soaking them in all kinds of stuff. PB and Liquid wrench. to clarify, I am trying to remove the hex head plugs from the 345 heads to put on the air manifold from the 304. The hex head plugs are the problem. THANKs for the replies!! rd
  6. R

I know it's a sin but in order to get passed inspection....I need to take off the smog pump and hardware from a 304 and put it on a 345 that I am putting in my 79 Scout II. My question is, anyone have any ideas on how to remove the screw in plugs in the 345 heads? The injectors from the...